hey there, gorgeous!
weekly nourishment and
receive my free guide:
How To Fall In Love
With Yourself

{VLOG} How To Make Sushi Rolls

January 27, 2012 | Dinner, Eat, Lunch, Recipes, Uncategorized | 32 Comments

Alright guys, I am so excited to finally show you how to make sushi! I’ve been pretty busy with school lately, but ever since last Sunday when I made sushi with my friends and mentioned about posting a “how to” vlog on sushi rolling I couldn’t get the idea out of my head!

Since I had all afternoon at home, I managed to find time to do a vlog demonstrating how to roll sushi Smile

I hope it helps and inspires some (or all!) of you to make your own sushi! Open-mouthed smile

Love you all,

xoxoxo

Have a fun weekend! Smile

Tags: , , ,

32 Comments

Brittany @ GOtheXtraMile

January 27, 2012

Such a great video! Thanks for sharing girllly.

Abby @ Abz 'n' Oats

January 27, 2012

Awesome vlog girl! The pajama pant part seriously cracked me up! Have a good weekend!

January 28, 2012

HAHA apparently my cousins laughed too…… ;)

Christina @ The Athletarian

January 27, 2012

This was the cutest thing I have ever seen!! You make it look so easy :) I really want to try mango and avocado together now!

January 28, 2012

how about you come and visit me and i make sushi for us!? :)

So cool! You are gorgeous :)

January 28, 2012

says the gorgeous Lindsay herself!?????!!!!!!! :o haha thanks love <3 but seriously. you are stunning. don’t even get me started.

Kate @ Chasing It

January 28, 2012

ahh I’ve never rolled my own sushi before! I’m not a fan of the fish (except smolked samon!!) but the mango-avocado thing sounds absolutely incredible. I can’t wait to try this with my sis!

January 28, 2012

another great combo i forgot to mention is sweet potato and avocado :) (baked sweet potato obviously hehe!)

let me know if you make this with your sis :) xoxoxoxo

Alexandra

January 28, 2012

This was SO informative!! I’ve always wanted to know how to do that. You’re so cute Meg! :)
    Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

January 28, 2012

awwwwwwwww you too babe! xoxoxo i hope you got my comment on your most recent post? all of my replies have been going into peoples spam folders today :( !!!!!!!!!

Heidi

January 28, 2012

I’ve always wanted to try making my own sushi! You make it look easy!! Thanks for sharing! :)

January 28, 2012

let me know if you give it a try :)

Tara @ Sweat like a Pig

January 28, 2012

I love the vlog! We’ve only made sushi at home once before. It was really good and we need to do it again! Rob is a sushi monster. He can eat a whole party platter by himself!! Haha. Great tip about cutting it from the middle – I never thought of that! Love the pajamas too :)

January 28, 2012

hahahahaha i totally didn’t think they would show up on camera when i tilted it down ;) oopsie

HollieisFueledByLOLZ

January 28, 2012

I’m in love with sushi but never actually tried to make it myself! What a great video!

PS: In love your with your outfit!

HAHA! my pajamas? ;)

Katie@Real Food Katie's Way

January 28, 2012

You are the most adorable person on the face of the planet Meg!!!! I love making my own sushi!! I use quinoa often…Just for a completely different feel! Awesome vlog!

January 28, 2012

omg I LOVE YOU! hahahahahaha thanks love. you totally just made my day with this comment ;) xoxoxoxo

i have a sushi book and they used quino for a few rolls, too but i haven’t given it a try yet! i should next time :D

Lindsay

January 28, 2012

You got all big girl on me and went and got a real blog when I was disappeared from the world. I’m so happy for you! And the vlog. Straight up amazing. Now I’m going to watch this when I start my sushi making adventure soon. I’m waiting to go to this asian market in Austin to buy cheap cheap ingredients. Yay for cheap prices and being Jewish haha.

January 28, 2012

hahahahaha u r the amazing one :)

Andrea D

January 28, 2012

awww i love this!!! Thank you for the tips!! I have wanted to try making my own sushi but thought it would be so hard, but looks like its not too bad!! :)

Tracy @ Tracy's Treats

January 28, 2012

Great Vlog, Meg! I’ve always wanted to make sushi on my own and this has got me wanting to do it even more now!

do it :D

julie

January 28, 2012

duuude sushi rolls are SO hard to make! looks like you got it down pat though ;) now please make me a salmon roll & a seaweed salad haha

oooooo ;) i shall! ;) i can’t wait to use that smoked rainbow trout :D

fitpeanut

January 28, 2012

Thanks for the vlog Meg !!!

January 28, 2012

you are most welcome :) xo

16. Pingback: Sweat It Out Saturday: Back & Bicep Workout | A Dash Of Meg

lorie

January 28, 2012

Great job on the vlog and looking so comfortable doing it. What cracked me up is when you said my parents are probably freaking out that I am not using my cutting board, Haha so cute.

January 29, 2012

HAHA and they totally did! my dad called me and said that while i was cutting he was thinking “MEG WHERE IS THE CUTTING BOARD!?”

so predictable ;)

Chloe@LightOnMyFeet

January 29, 2012

Love the vlog gorgeous girl! Since my mom works at a sushi restaurant now I got to talk to her boss about having sushi classes one night a week to learn how to make it. I’m so excited about it! I definitely would love to make my own sushi at home and I love the spicy tuna roll idea.