Showing My Love
I think I said, “I love my blogging friends” a billion times today. What would I do without you guys?
Seriously. So much love, comforting supports, and helpful advice is pretty much a guarantee from all of you and I couldn’t appreciate it more <3 Thank you!
Today was another busy day, surprise surprise. But, I did want to show my love and say a quick hi to all of you before I go to bed for the night
I hope you all aren’t’ getting sick and tired of these updates, but that’s what you’re getting until my life gets back to normal
- My Mom and I finished moving me into my new apartment as of 9:30 this morning! It feels so good to have all of my stuff in one place Even if it is a disaster But I know everything will get put into its place sooner or later!
- I loved all of the feedback after yesterday’s post! It’s easy to say that the majority of my readers are Mac users that’s for sure And I am proud to say that now I am, too! I am currently writing this post in a coffee shop, Coffee Culture, on my new Mac I went with the 13 inch MacBook Pro Again, thank you for all of the suggestions. They truly did help with my end decision. I decided on a Mac because of the battery life, long life in general, minimal problems (I hate viruses), light weight, and, oh, all of the other wonderful benefits you all mentioned I absolutely love it and assume that I would have regretted getting a PC since my HP was giving me huge issues after only having it since June ’09.
- My Mom and I tried a new sushi restaurant tonight. It was all you can eat sushi which is not what we usually do, so it was different than what I was used to, but it was OK. However, I told my Mom that it did not satisfy my sushi craving, so we scheduled another sushi date for Saturday at noon You can never have too much sushi, right?
- My hair is driving me nuts, so I have a haircut booked after our sushi date on Saturday
- My gym shoes have a hole in them (huge crisis!), so I need new shoes for lifting. What are your suggestions? (Seeing as how you guys are pro’s at offering me suggestions ;)) I was thinking of the New Balance Minimus Zero – thoughts? I’m going to go try on a pair tomorrow after my class.
- Tomorrow is High Five Friday; the ninth one! I am really excited and hope you all help me celebrate!
- I’m extremely tired and think it’s time for bed. I am going to be up early tomorrow to head to the gym before my 8:30 class, so I better say good night!
Good night friends! Thanks again for all of the support!
P.s. I totally miss blogging about food and my workouts – I am kind of going crazy.