hey there, gorgeous!
weekly nourishment and
receive my free guide:
How To Fall In Love
With Yourself

Marvelous Monday: Family Time

Good Marvelous Monday morning beauties! :D

Thanks to Katie, we have a marvelous celebration in store for us today! :)

Marvelous Girls!

I have to give another special thank you to the two marvelous girls who wrote guest posts for me this weekend!

Brittany wrote a great post about exercises focusing on balance.

Ashley wrote a very inspiring post about the very common battle with comparing ourselves to others.

If you had a busy weekend and missed out on these posts I highly suggest giving them a read :)
Both of these girls are great friends of mine and I am honoured to have featured them on my blog over the weekend <3

Marvelous Posts!

Over the past week there were some fantastic posts written by some of my favourite bloggers and I cannot let Marvelous Monday pass by without giving them a mention because they truly are marvelous!
Make sure you give these a read:

Summer with a Side of Guilt” by Cait Plus Ate

The Love-Wagon” by Hey, Joob!

Reality Check: Just Be YOUR Best” by Bonnie Pfiester

What Does Body Dismorphic Disorder Look Like?” by Squat Like a Lady

My Journey Toward Health” by Delights and Delectables

Compare and Despair” by Happy is the New Healthy

My Marvelous Family!

This past week has been filled with family time and I couldn’t be happier!

My Grandma, Auntie, Mom, me, and my cousin’s girlfriend <3

I was blessed to be surrounded by family on my birthday and spend even more time with even more family members over the weekend while celebrating my cousin’s graduation!

You all know I love family time more than anything, so my weekend was fabulous! :)

Marvelous Weather!

For the majority of June, Saskatchewan has been getting rain day after day, but this weekend was gorgeous! The best weather we’ve had all summer for sure!

Daddy and I took advantage of the beautiful weather on Saturday by going for a bike ride!

We rode our bikes through the neighbourhood and also discovered a biking trail. I love exploring new cities. It’s always nice to see different scenery!

Marvelous Day!

Today is going to be marvelous! I have nothing special planned, but I just know it’s going to be a great day :)
I just finished an amazing breakfast and will be off to the gym within half an hour!

Have a great day friends!

I love you!
xoxo

What is marvelous about your Monday?

Do you like biking outside?

If you read a “must read” post this week make sure you share the link below!

Tags: , , , , ,

57 Comments

Kat

June 25, 2012

Yay!! So glad Monday is going well for you my love!!
    I wish I owned a bike. LA would be crazy to bike around, but the beach would be really nice!

love your Marvelous Mondays so much! will def check out these links. and I know I’ve said this before but I just love your positivity and optimism :D it always cheers me up to read your posts :)

Awwww Angela <3 thank you :) LOVE YOU girl

Caitlin

June 25, 2012

honestly, my monday hasn’t been marvelous at ALL. it’s gotten off to a blah start. that being said, seeing you cite my post as marvelous certainly has improved my mood. so grateful to have you as a friend, and so glad to see you had such a nice weekend!

I am so blessed to have you in my life Caitlin <3

Kimberly @ RedefiningKim

June 25, 2012

Happy Monday Meg! My Monday was marvelous because my hubby did not have to be at work until 8:00 a.m. (instead of the usual 6:00 a.m.) which meant we slept in, had coffee, and were able to get our daughter up and ready for school together. I loved biking outside prior to my daughter’s birth but haven’t done in in nearly 2 years. That’s something I must remedy soon.

Yellow Haired Girl

June 25, 2012

My Monday is marvelous because I had a wonderful weekend! Saw some of my friends, caught up on sleep, had a great workout … so many awesome things crammed into 2 days :)

Great photos, Meg! Today is marvellous because it’s DEAN’S BIRTHDAY!!!! Yahoo! I love biking outside! I haven’t taken my bike out since the Ride for Heart though. I better get on that!

Alex @ therunwithin

June 25, 2012

I love family time, so jealous you got tons of that this weekend. Those are all great posts, I am so happy you shared them. (I swear we follow all the same blogs) happy monday!

Julie

June 25, 2012

You can sure see the family resemblances!!

Lucky me :)

Julie

June 26, 2012

You are lucky, you are all gorgeous.

Jaimi Henline

June 25, 2012

I love biking outside! I just completed my first century “100” mile bike ride Saturday!

June 25, 2012

Congrats Jaimi! I am so proud of you!

Kalee

June 25, 2012

You look so pretty! I love the idea of linking favorite blog posts on MIMM! :)

June 25, 2012

Me too! It led me to you!

I love this post!!! Family is one of the most important things in the world to me and I love that you are with me on that :) Thanks for sharing some amazing posts as well I will definitely be checking each one of them out!

Abby @ Abz 'n' Oats

June 25, 2012

What a great post! Love the picture of the ladies in your family! :)

Thanks for the shout out meg! I loved the guest posts, btw! :)

Tara @ Sweat like a Pig

June 25, 2012

Glad you had a great weekend! What is in your oats?? Looks amazing!

June 25, 2012

It was quite tasty! The night before I just mixed greek yogurt, cocoa powder, chocolate almond milk, some chocolate protein powder, and my oats together and then in the morning I topped with strawberries!

Lauren (@poweredbypb)

June 25, 2012

I love biking outside. I try to get out each weekend with the boyfriend for a fun bike ride!

I love biking outdoors, it is one of my favorite cardio activities! I love exploring new areas and finding hidden trails too. Now I am wishing it wasn’t raining outside so I could go for a bike ride.

I love bike riding outside! Especially when the weather is nice :)

Alexandra

June 25, 2012

Ahh nothin beats family time, awesome weather, or leisurely bike rides :) So happy you had a great weekend!! Here’s to a wonderful week ahead!

So glad you have a great weekend for your birthday. :)

What is that in your breakfast bowl? Looks awesome!

June 25, 2012

All I did was combined greek yogurt, chocolate almond milk, a bit of chocolate protein powder, cocoa powder, and rolled oats. I left it over night and added strawberries in the morning :)

You’re so full of love sharing, I love it! Btw, I cannot get over how amazing your grandma looks! Your mom and aunt too, but wow when the caption said it was your grandma I just thought it was another aunt! Amazing genes to have my dear!

She is a beautiful grandmother <3 inside and out

Lisa

June 25, 2012

Glad you had a great weekend with the fam! Lovely photos of you!!

Awww thank you Lisa <3 I love you babe

Yay for bike riding!! Glad you got in some family time this weekend :). You are always so loving toward other bloggers- it’s amazing girl! You are fabulous :D. Hope you have a great day! Love u!

June 25, 2012

Ohhhh Lindsay <3 you are precious! I love you so much.

Kate @ Work in Progress

June 25, 2012

outdoor bike rides are my FAVORITE!! Looks like you and your family had an incredible time this weekend, and thanks for the link-love, I can’t wait to check all these out! :-)

Kammie @ Sensual Appeal

June 25, 2012

Thanks for the links, I’ll make sure to check them out. Your breakfast really did look delicious. What is it? It looks so smooth and creamy!

June 25, 2012

Mmm it was delicious Kammy!

The night before I mixed greek yogurt, chocolate almond milk, cocoa powder, a touch of chocolate protein powder, and oats together. Then in the morning I added strawberries :)

What’s marvelous about my Monday is that I’m being super productive + got into work early. I’m making it a goal to come into work earlier & am happy that I actually made the first step today!

June 25, 2012

Wow! Good for you Ashley! That’s amazing!

Um is it weird that the most ‘marvelous’ part of my Monday is going to be “The Bachelorette” tonight?? ;)

Have a great day, my friend!

not weird at all ;)

Linz @ Itz Linz

June 25, 2012

I like biking on trails or in parks.. the road scares me!! When first learning to clip in and out on my bike I fell in the middle of the road and was pretty terrified!! You look like a pretty lady in all these pix as usual!! Love your outfit in the first pic – wish I lived closer so I could raid your wardrobe! :) :)

June 25, 2012

I would let you raid my closet ALL the time sista ;)

Your posts always put me in such a good mood, and bring a smile to my face! They are marvellous! I haven’t been on a bike ride in a really long time, but now I really want to :) It is great you were able to spend time with your family on your birthday. I bet you are really enjoying there company after having to live so far away from them during the semester!

Happy belated birthday, Meg!

Awwww thank you Paige!!!!! <3

Girlie, I LOVE that belt in the picture of you with your family! You are all beautiful :-) Love you!

June 25, 2012

Awwww sis thanks! I love you too!

Love your marvelous post! :) You look amazing in your pics girl! :) I love to bike. The hubby and I are looking into getting bikes asap!

Awwww thanks beautiful <3

good luck bike shopping!

Sable@SquatLikeALady

June 25, 2012

Thank you for the shout-out darlin’!!!! <3 YOU look AMAZING!!!! WOW look at the cuts and curves in your arms!

June 25, 2012

Awww thanks sweetie :) That means A LOT coming from miss future figure competitor ;)

Love this post so much! You’re so inspiring, Meg…always spreading love to everyone!!! Love the pictures of your family and you and your Dad on the bikes. Such a simple but amazing time. :-)

Erin @ Girl Gone Veggie

June 25, 2012

You have such a beautiful family! I’m so glad you and your dad got to enjoy bike riding together! <3

Jinx

June 25, 2012

I love this post! And I love biking outside – it’s one of my absolute favourite things!

You know what made my Monday evening marvelous? Reading your amazing email and this beautiful post! Oh sis, hearing from you is always such a cheerful ray of light! You spread so much love and joy! <3

Family time, nice weather and bike rides with dad sure are marvelous as well! I'm so happy you had a wonderful weekend–you're radiating. :-D

And goodness gracious, your breakfast bowl looks delicious! I was going to ask what was inside, but saw your previous reply, so now I know! I definitely want to try it this week! xoxo <3

It looks like you’re having an amazing time enjoying the weather and spending time with your family! I’ve been loving bike riding this summer! I actually went on a 20 km ride with my friend yesterday – and stopped for sushi after! ;)

38. Pingback: My First Teavana Experience! | A Dash Of Meg