Thankful Thursday 10/25

by Meg on October 25, 2012

Good morning, friends! <3

I hope everyone's having a lovely week so far :)

Today I'll be writing my second Thankful Thursday, but want to send out a quick reminder about High Five Friday first! :)
If you haven't yet emailed me your high five for tomorrow's post, please do so today so I can include you in tomorrow's celebration! :) Remember, we all deserve high fives! We deserve to give ourselves recognition for even the smallest accomplishments we made over the course of the week! :)

I am thankful for…

Friday, October 19th – getting a free sweet potato at the Farmer's Market! haha :)

Saturday, October 20th – having an amazing hair dresser

Sunday, October 21st – going for a walk with two of my best friends

Monday, October 22nd – Skyping Sloane

Tuesday, October 23rd – Skyping my Grandma

Wednesday, October 24th – Having fresh tuna for dinner

Thursday, October 25th – waking up to this text from one of my best friends back home <3

Have a great day lovelies!

xoxo

What are you thankful for?

twosaucysisters October 25, 2012 at 8:47 AM

Meg you are the sweetest! <3 We are thankful for you, too!

Krista October 25, 2012 at 9:15 AM

I love these Thankful Thursday posts! I am thankful for my wonderful husband who has been a great help around the house. I am working full time plus doing online school so it’s nice to have him helping out so that I can get everything done and still fit in my workouts! :)

Alex @ therunwithin October 25, 2012 at 9:53 AM

um adorable message from a friend. gosh that tuna looks amazing, i can’t remember the last time I have had tuna. droooling….

Michelle @ Eat Move Balance October 25, 2012 at 10:19 AM

I am thankful for . . . . having had a few relaxing nights this week that I was able to spend with my husband. Last night, we had a fantastic dinner and opened a nice bottle of wine. We sat and talked for hours. It was so nice to connect and catch up after the last few weeks having been so busy!

purelytwins October 25, 2012 at 10:29 AM

I am thankful for having amazing cup of coffee that I enjoyed this morning ;) LOL ok now I will be serious, I am so thankful for the amazing husband I have who knows me so well sometimes it is scary ;) thankful for how supportive he always is of me and how we always believes in me even when I don’t
xoxo
~Lori

Kaitlin @4loveofcarrots October 25, 2012 at 10:54 AM

I am extremely jealous of your tuna!!

Brittany @ Delights and Delectables October 25, 2012 at 11:06 AM

I like these Thankful Thursdays! I’m thankful for family, friends, and being able to get lots done this week since I have been off!

Heather @ Better With Veggies October 25, 2012 at 12:12 PM

I love surprise text messages – you have an awesome best friend. :) I’m thankful for SNOW today. It’s so pretty outside!

Luvena October 25, 2012 at 12:51 PM

My mom!!!! She is my best friend and she never ceased to amaze. Wonder women ain’t got nothing on her! ❤

Miss MollyMoll October 25, 2012 at 1:21 PM

Nothing like love from friends!!!

julie October 25, 2012 at 4:46 PM

today i’m thankful that it’s 4:45 and i’m gettting out of work on time today and leaving at 5 on the dot! woo hoo!

Michelle October 25, 2012 at 9:20 PM

Hi sis!!!! I miss you!!! Fortunately, I’ve just about made it through midterms. Sometimes I wonder how I’m going to make it through this semester, but it’s already more than halfway over!

I am SO thankful for all of the friends I’ve made through blogging. I know it’s said a lot, but it has been so important to me this year!