MIMM: 10/29

by Meg on October 29, 2012

Good evening lovelies! :)

I hope everyone had a Marvelous Monday! I most definitely did! Although very busy, it was wonderful :)

I thought a short sweet post was appropriate before I say goodnight, so here are some of the marvelous things that I have to share with you today:

Marvelous Food

On Sunday I went out for all you can eat sushi with one of my best friends. Although we didn't end up ordering any sushi at all, I thoroughly enjoyed my meal and, for the first time in my life, enjoyed "all you can eat sushi!"

I didn't hold back. I ordered items that I wouldn't usually have ordered, but they were so good.

Kind of like that it's so bad that it's so good, you know?

I had a couple bowls of miso soup, everything you see above x 2, sauteed vegetables in sesame oil, and some grilled chicken thighs with their skins still on covered in teriyaki sauce. Ok, maybe the chicken thighs weren't that good, but the steak and salmon was absolutely to die for. Yes, I actually devoured the steak. Four of them.

Yum.

Marvelous Music

I have to say that the Maroon Five CD was one of the best purchases I've made in a long time.

Every single song on the album is wonderful and I have it on repeat in my car, which probably isn't the best thing to do because every time I hear Adam Levine's voice I start daydreaming… Not the best thing to happen while driving…

Marvelous Quote

Recently I was told, "you deserve happiness." This really stuck with me and I wanted to share it with all of you. Remind yourself of this day in and day out because it is true! We all deserve happiness, so allow yourself to experience it!

Marvelous Picture

While wasting time, which I am Queen of by the way, I found this picture.

Cutest thing I've seen all Monday that's for sure!

Goodnight, friends! I love you all!

xoxo

athletarian October 29, 2012 at 10:43 PM

Those dogs are too cute! So happy you had a marvelous Monday, my love! I saw that happiness quote on your Facebook page and absolutely love it. It is so important to remind ourselves that we are deserving of people and things that make us happy in our lives. YOU are one of them for me. Have an amazing night! xoxo

Corinne October 29, 2012 at 10:44 PM

What a great way to come back to my computer after lunch –> a new post from you and Christina (aka The Athletarian). Hope you have a great rest of the week! x

twosaucysisters October 29, 2012 at 10:53 PM

I am sooooo jealous that you have a maroon 5 cd!! They’re one of my faves :)

Sara @ Nourish and Flourish October 30, 2012 at 2:10 AM

I can hear so much happiness in your writing!! <3 Today truly was marvelous, wasn't it, sis? ;-D The "all you can eat" sushi meal you enjoyed over the weekend looks incredible—especially that teriyaki salmon! Oh my goodness…super yum. As for steak: love it too! I've never tried it with teriyaki though…I think I might need to change that. :)

Those cute doggies warm my heart. So precious! I'm looking forward to living in a house/apartment where I can own a dog again.

Happy new week, love!! <3 xoxoxo

Linz October 30, 2012 at 8:08 AM

haha that picture is adorable and the sushi is drool worthy!! love u!!

Danielle @ Clean Food Creative Fitness October 30, 2012 at 9:16 AM

I didn’t realize the new maroon 5 cd is out! I’m obsessed! Going to have to get that! How adorable are those dogs! Love it!

Alex @ therunwithin October 30, 2012 at 10:11 AM

these are all marvelous. gosh I need to go out to eat with you, you always find the best places! looks delicious. and what a true quote!

EverdayLivingPNW October 30, 2012 at 10:12 AM

Ha! Love the bulldog picture…I am a sucker for everything bulldog!

bryanna October 30, 2012 at 10:49 AM

I’m sure I speak for several when I say I missed ya over the weekend! I hope you’re doing well, and not letting things get too overwhelmingly. Thanks for the quote :)

Brittany @ Delights and Delectables October 30, 2012 at 3:01 PM

Ah! I love Adam Levine and Maroon 5!! :)

janetha October 30, 2012 at 3:28 PM

ohhh those bulldogs! love.

Life's a Bowl October 30, 2012 at 4:21 PM

“Payphone” has been on repeat for months, love it!