Thankful Thursday 11/29

by Meg on November 29, 2012

Good morning love bugs! :)

Before I begin today's Thankful Thursday post, I need to remind you of a few things first! :)

1. Tomorrow is Friday, which means… High Five Friday! :) Please email me at adashofmeg@gmail.com with your high five so I can feature you in tomorrow's post! If you're not sure what High Five Friday is all about, read more here and then email me ;)

2. Remember to enter my giveaway, so you can win yourself some TEAVANA tea! :) The last day to enter is Sunday, so get on it! ;)

Ok, now on to Thankful Thursday! :)

Life is seriously so good right now. I've never been away from my parents this long in my life before (they usually make monthly visits or else I go home), but I have been surrounded by very special people on a daily basis, so I'm finding it a lot easier to make it through the entire month of November, and most of October, without seeing my fam!

Clearly, I am more than thankful for the wonderful people in my life and the new friends that I have made this year, but here are a few other things that I am thankful for this week!

Friday November 23 – Receiving an exceptional evaluation from my practicum advisor! :)

Saturday November 24 – This text from my friend, Molly! :)

Sunday November 25 – A full day of shopping with my boyfriend! I'm so lucky he likes shopping just as much as I do ;)

Monday November 26 – Baking with one of my best friends, Holly!

Tuesday November 27 – Puppy kisses!

Wednesday November 28 – Having a nice cozy jacket to keep me warm this winter!

Thursday November 29 – Knowing that tonight is my last lecture of Clinical Nutrition ever! Talk about a decrease in stress levels ;)

That's all for this week, friends! Don't forget to email me, though! I'll be waiting ;)

See you tomorrow with High Five Friday! :)

What are you thankful for this week?

TorontoRunner November 29, 2012 at 6:46 AM

Love this!

Yay for last lecture tonight :D

You've got such sweet friends, what a great reminder in the text.

Have a lovely Thursday :)

cottercrunch November 29, 2012 at 7:25 AM

hooooray! last lecture. And look how cute you are. Love all your thankfulness and for what you portray. A wonderful heart!

GOtheXtraMile November 29, 2012 at 8:06 AM

First of all, you're gorgeous! Second of all, did you introduce your boyfriend yet? I don't remember seeing it! :)

Meg November 29, 2012 at 9:25 AM

Haha no, no intro to the bf ;) Just a sly little mention here and there lol

Jessica, the_toned_teach November 30, 2012 at 8:46 PM

You need to introduce him!! That is crazy you've never mentioned him / written about him before… share the deets :) Does he lift, too?

Danielle @ Clean Food Creative Fitness November 29, 2012 at 8:21 AM

Woo hoo for that last night of lecture! That's a big celebration in itself! Love that cozy jacket too. Looks so nice and warm!

Tiff November 29, 2012 at 8:21 AM

Awwww, what a sweet text!  You and Molly inspired me to send that to someone today.  :D

Kat November 29, 2012 at 9:21 AM

Hey girl! LOVE the new look of the blog :)

Right now I am thankful for my sisters second miracle baby! And because God has such a funny sense of humor, he was born on the SAME day as her first miracle baby! I mean what are the odds of that?! So Im just happy that both of them are healthy and now at home resting up :)

Alex @ therunwithin November 29, 2012 at 10:28 AM

Oh man that mix looks awesome, all those popcorn mixes get me drooling. I have to say I also adore that fur coat of yours, I love when the hoods are like that.

Yellow Haired Girl November 29, 2012 at 10:48 AM

Wahoo for the last lecture! That's gotta mean a huge sigh of relief!

I love taking screenshots of text convos that mean a lot to me … it's such a nice feeling to scroll through those photos on a crappy day. Enjoy today, love :)

Brittany @ Delights and Delectables November 29, 2012 at 12:02 PM

I bet that bf of your has something to do with your happiness right now.  ;)  how exciting it is your last lecture??? YAY!!  I'm thankful for you sis!  xoxo

Linz @ Itz Linz November 29, 2012 at 12:06 PM

HOLD UP! BOYFRIEND?! I NEED DETAILS! I'm calling you later, lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want the scoop!! xoxo

Ellie November 29, 2012 at 1:58 PM

aww I love that text from your friend, and omgsh that is suuuuuch a cute doggie!  a Siberian Husky I believe? :D

Annette Perkins (@FitnessPerks) November 29, 2012 at 2:13 PM

A boyfriend!! YAYYY :)

You look cute in your coat!

Megan @ Weddings and Workouts November 29, 2012 at 4:16 PM

Awww you've got a boyfriend! So happy for you :-)

I'm thankful for my gorgeous puppy and having a new job!

Angela @ Beauty in Strength November 29, 2012 at 5:19 PM

Puppy kisses are the best!  My little one makes my day every day. :)

Sarah @ Feeeding the Brain and Body November 29, 2012 at 7:17 PM

It's so hard to believe it is already the time of year where courses are having their last lecture! Before you know it, it will be Christmas break and you will be with your family! :) Sounds like you had a great week with lots to be thankful for! I know I am always thankful for a warm jacket when the cold comes! :)