Well, it’s back to the grind stone today.
Ok, not really. Even though classes resume at my university today, I don’t have to get back into the books just yet. The single course that I am taking this term, Community Nutrition: Supervised Fieldwork and Research, doesn’t require any in-class lecture hours. So, all I need to do right now is email my professor today and set up a time to meet with her! My to do list isn’t overwhelming yet, but I am sure that things will become quite hectic as time goes on; however, it will be no where near as stressful as last term…
It’s going to be a great way to finish up my undergrad! I can’t believe I’m graduating this year with my Bachelor of Science in Foods and Nutrition! I am quite excited and proud of myself
Something else I am excited about is Marvelous Monday!
There are many things marvelous about my Monday already…
- A delicious breakfast
whipped cottage cheese and avocado blend sweetened with stevia and topped with quinoa
- My upcoming chest and biceps workout
- A tea date with my friend at noon (it’s Meg Monday and we always have tea together on these days!)
But, there was many marvelous events that occurred over the weekend, too!
- Dinner nights with my boyfriend! He spoils me so much! One night he made steak (I am loving it more and more these days!)and the next night he made me shrimp with a warm vinaigrette!
- Trying liver pate for the first time! It was delicious!
- Big snowflakes and walks with my favourite Husky <3
I’ve been enjoying my winter break so much, but it’s time to face reality and get back into somewhat of a routine. Today might be all fun and games – a workout, a tea date, etc., but I think I might be applying for a job later on this week! I’ll need something to keep me busy along with my one course this term.
I hope you all have a wonderful day! Keep it marvelous!
P.s. please start emailing me with your high fives for this week’s High Five Friday post! Read here for more information.
What’s marvelous about your Monday?
Are you back to work/school today?