Have you ever read Sarah’s Sunday Confession posts?
Well, if you haven’t you should because they are down right hilarious. Today’s post has been inspired by the witty lady herself!
1. I was one second away from crying yesterday when I realized how much I have due between now and March 16th. I was sitting in an info session on how to give a good presentation when it hit me. All the due dates came crashing down on me and I instantly got that “I need to be a hermit for the next two weeks” thought. So, from now until I’m free (the evening of March 16th), I need to buckle down and really get stuff done. No matter how badly I want to go to the mall…
2. Despite all of the homework I have to do, I spent 2 hours wandering the mall with my friend. Not a perfectly wise decision, but I hadn’t actually spent time with this friend since I lived in residence three years ago. So, I knew it was a necessary mall date to attend
3. An employee at Lululemon noticed I live there. While at the mall yesterday, we stepped into Lululemon (obviously) and one of the female employees suggested that I apply for a job there since I’m there all the time anyways. Makes perfect sense, doesn’t it? Another thing to add to my to do list…
4. As much as I say “school > blogging” I never pull through. Again, despite the amount of homework I have to do, I’m blogging right now and I blogged last night.
5. I wish I would have taken more time to write last night’s post. According to the comments I’m getting, you all seemed to really enjoy and appreciate last nights post, but personally I wish I would have elaborated more. I love this intuitive eating journey I’m on and could talk about it for hours. I’ve learnt so much about myself and the food I eat, so be prepared for many more posts to come.
6. I ran out of my favourite DAVIDsTEA at home. No matter what new flavour presents itself to me, I keep gong back to DAVIDsTEA’s Cinnamon Rooibos Chai. I have it morning, noon, and night. It’s cinnamony, but sweet at the same time because it has orange peel in it. It’s my absolutely favourite tea of theirs! However, my stash at home is no longer, so it’s been my tea of choice whenever I go to DAVIDsTEA for a cup to go. I’m watching my spending this month, so I look forward to each trip to DAVIDsTEA as I’m now allowing myself to buy more tea any time soon as my cupboards are exploding and it looks like my home is a DAVIDsTEA store.
7. I abandoned my favourite DAVIDsTEA flavour yesterday. Despite the strong cravings I have for DAVIDsTEA’s Cinnamon Rooibos Chai, when I was at their store yesterday I had to order their new March flavour, Coco Lemon Thai.
You know, because I feel it’s only necessary that I try them all
This tea is a white tea and definitely took me by surprise! I thought it was be “ok” and I’d rather use it as a marinade than sip on it all day, but was I ever wrong! This tea includes everything I love about tea!
8. My favourite teas are white teas
9. I will love any tea that has ginger in it
10. I love anything coconut
The ingredients of this tea include:
- white tea
- lemon myrtle
- natural and artificial lemon, cream, and coconut flavours
When you first sip this tea, you are welcomed by coconut and lemon flavours, but left with those beautiful Thai flavours such as lemongrass and ginger.
I honestly couldn’t get enough of this tea!
My bag was left in the whole time and the tea didn’t over steep, but it is recommended that you steep this tea 4 – 5 minutes for optimal taste.
11. I’m rocking my “save money” goal. Even though I absolutely loved this new tea and wanted to drink it all day long, I was able to leave my wallet in my purse and only buy one cup to go. However, I’m sitting here right now wishing I wasn’t so good at saving money.
12. I’m not good at being a hermit. Even though I feel like I should be a hermit for the next two weeks due to an overwhelming amount of assignments, I’ll be going to the mall tomorrow. DAVIDsTEA is launching their spring collection and that’s something I just cannot miss
I mean, really. If I missed it I couldn’t call myself their biggest fan.
I can be a hermit after.
What confession do you have for me today?
Did you enjoy this tea review? Would you like more?
Have a great day!
p.s. I’m waiting to hear from you! High Five Friday is approaching and I NEED submissions! Read here for more information or if you already know about HFF send me your high five to email@example.com