Now that a new school year is approaching, I’m starting to make lists of everything I want to get done before my first day of classes on September 5th.
Let’s just say I’ve been busy. Luckily, I haven’t worked at my job all week, so I’ve been able to accomplish quite a bit. When I received my work schedule last week I was kind of upset I had 6 days off in a row, but it seems like I needed these days off to get ready for school and cross off all of those to do’s on my lists! Everything happens for a reason!
Some of the things I’ve been up to lately are:
- Cleaning my apartment
- Filling up my freezer with meat from Costco, so I can start meal prepping for busy school weeks!
- Buying school supplies. I bought some great notebooks at Chapters.
- Reading over material that was sent to me from CSNN to prep us for our first day of classes as well as choosing which practicums I want to take part in! That was really exciting! I spent the entire night last night going through the list of practicums available. I’m really excited about all of the practicums related to digestive health as well as detox, cleansing, and weight loss because I think the majority of my clients in the future will be coming to me for advice on that.
- Growing my clientele. I talked to Heather a while ago about my future goals about starting my own nutrition and fitness business, but I didn’t know how to go about it. She told me that I needed to grow my clientele. Again, I didn’t know how to go about that, but after doing a lot of hard work on my part, contacting brands, networking with professionals, and becoming a GPP Certified Trainer, I’ve finally built up my clientele and have been hired as a nutritionist and fitness coach. I’m thrilled about this new journey and adventure because nutrition and fitness are my absolute passion and I love seeing my clients progress! One of my clients just started her plan on Monday and she’s doing amazing. I’m so proud of her.
- Networking with brands. Yesterday morning I was on the phone for a good chunk of my morning with Karla, Vega’s #TeamVega Coordinator. Ever since attending Blend in Utah this summer, I’ve been wanting to become part of the Vega community and team.
The story behind Vega really resonates with me and mirrors a lot of what I believe in – “What you eat impacts more than just the fit of your fabulous clothes. It affects how you feel, how you sleep, and how you cope”
- Peggy Kotsopoulos, Registered Holistic Nutritionist (RHN), Vega Expert, and Passionate Health Heroine
Vega focus on a plant based diet and consuming whole foods. Even though I am not a vegetarian, I still feel very connected to Vega and wanted to be part of their team, so as of yesterday I am on Team Vega and so proud!
I will become more and more involved with Vega and am so excited! Tomorrow I will be sharing one of my favourite Vega products with you and there is a lot more to come in September! Keep your eyes and ears open!
I’m off to the gym now! Have a great day!
What have you been up to lately? Do you use Vega products?