hey there, gorgeous!
weekly nourishment and
receive my free guide:
How To Fall In Love
With Yourself

A Marvelous Monday Filled With Love

Today’s Marvelous Monday is full of love!

On Saturday I was a bridesmaid for one of my friends!

Annelle has been a close friend of mine for a few years now and I am so happy I was asked to be her bridesmaid and share her special day with her!

We got our hair done in the morning and the marriage was at 1:00

After the marriage, the bridal party had two hours with the photographer. We went around town to take pictures and despite the cold -63 below temperatures with the windchill, we took some pictures outside, too! I can’t wait to see how they turned out!

In the midst of the photography session, I got hungry hangry, but Eddie and my Mom came to the rescue! They bought me a rotisserie chicken from the nearest grocery store, deboned it, pulled the skin off, packed it up into a little container, and dropped it off for me!

Now that’s love ;)

I was so happy I was able to share this day with Eddie, too. Originally, he was flying back to London the week before, but some things changed and he was able to stay with me here! We will both be leaving for London together later on this week now.

There was a photo booth at the wedding, too, so Eddie and I had some fun with that! Two silly pictures and one nice one!

How was your weekend filled with love? Tell me how love is present in your Marvelous Monday!

Thanks to Katie for hosting Marvelous Monday!

p.s. don’t forget that this week’s High Five Friday celebration is the 100th celebration, so let’s make it big! Start emailing me your high fives today to adashofmeg@gmail.com :) Remember, it’s important to celebrate yourself! Be proud of your successes over this past week! Big or small – they all count! :D

Tags: , ,

41 Comments

Keri

January 6, 2014

Oh my goodness, too adorable! xoxoxo Your kids will love those pics!

hahahaha our kids!

Keri

:) Just thinking ahead!

January 6, 2014

haha don’t worry ;) I like to too ;)

Kellie @ keeprunninkellie

January 6, 2014

You look so beautiful in your bridesmaid dress and I absolutely love your hair. Looks like you had a great time!

thanks Kellie :)

Paige @ Your Trainer Paige

January 6, 2014

I just love weddings :) So great you got to have Eddie there with you to enjoy it.

January 6, 2014

i love weddings too paige!!!!! :D

Meg @ The Compost Cook

January 6, 2014

MEG! I LOVE love…especially when it’s with people who are so wonderful! Happy Monday!!! xoxo

happy Monday Meg :) <3

Heather @fitncookies

January 6, 2014

Love the bridesmaid dress! I also went to a wedding on Saturday that was so full of love. It was not as cold as yours was, but beautiful day for the couple!

January 6, 2014

i love weddings! so happy you got to enjoy one this weekend too!

Linz @ Itz Linz

January 6, 2014

you two are seriously TOO CUTE!

haha thanks girl xo

Sara @ LovingOnTheRun

January 6, 2014

You two look adorable! How sweet! Glad you were able to enjoy some extra time together!

January 6, 2014

thanks Sara :D I was so happy, too!

Purelytwins

January 6, 2014

such a beauty!!! so love the pics!! glad had a great time at the wedding :)

January 6, 2014

thanks, sisters! can’t wait to catch up and tell you all about the holidays :D

Katie @ Talk Less, Say More

January 6, 2014

How cute! I love it!! You guys are seriously adorable and you my dear, FREAKING gorgeous in that dress!! <3

January 6, 2014

awwwww baby! Gosh I miss ya! I promise I will get back to our emails once my life gets back on track ;) Thank you for your compliments! You’re too sweet!!!!!

Jolynn @ Lift Pray Love

January 6, 2014

Dang. That IS love! Nice job, Eddie!

January 6, 2014

Hahahaha! Isn’t he the absolute best!?

Allie

January 6, 2014

Awwww seriously that is true love! Deskinning and boning a rotisseriere chicken is no easy or clean task, so props to him for doing that while being dressed for a wedding! So beautiful girl!

he did it in the car too!!!!!! HAHAHAHA! He’s great :D

Rushing to your rescue with food (and HIS rescue since, if you’re like me, getting me hangry is a BAD idea for everyone around me) is so sweet :)
    A weekend of love? Well my hubby and I both had colds this weekend so we laid around on the couch together :)

January 6, 2014

oh yes ;) very bad idea ;) i get MEAN MEG! hahahaha he knows it’s not good, so he knew chicken was the best idea ;) good guy!!!!!

that’s nice you spent the weekend together! i hope you’re feeling better! it seems as though every one is sick :(

Katie @ Peace Love & Oats

January 6, 2014

Awww what cute pictures! I love being a bridesmaid, I’m glad you had such a great time!

thanks Katie! love you

p.s. i need to text you and ask you something!

Jody - Fit at 56

January 6, 2014

I LOVE THE LOVE!!!! You two are so cute!!!!!

awwww gee! thanks Jody :D

Kate @ Coffee with Kate

January 6, 2014

Picking up and shredding a rotisserie chicken? Now that’s love.

January 6, 2014

right!? he’s so good to me :D

elise

January 6, 2014

Aw you ladies look so pretty! I absolutely love the color of the bridesmaids dresses.

Plus, I always love photo booths at weddings! They make for the most fun and quirky pictures ever. Yours are too cute! :)

January 6, 2014

HAHA the photo booth was a lot of fun :D

Livi

January 6, 2014

My family and I spent a ton of time together this weekend, and it was so so filled with love!!

January 7, 2014

yay! family time is the best :)

I love those bridesmaid dresses… such a great color on you! And those photos are all adorable. You two make a great couple :)

January 7, 2014

thanks, Heather :) <3

Megan (The Lyons' Share)

January 7, 2014

You look absolutely stunning! The color is perfect with your skin tone, and your hair looks beautiful! I love that your mom and Eddie brought you chicken … too cute!

January 16, 2014

they are the best! hehe

Annelle

February 8, 2014

Love you sweetie!!! So glad you had an amazing time at the wedding ❤ so happy Eddie was able to share the day with us too!! Soon it will be your turn ❤ ;) **hugs**