hey there, gorgeous!
weekly nourishment and
receive my free guide:
How To Fall In Love
With Yourself

The Many Marvelous People In My Life

January 13, 2014 | Marvellous Monday | 27 Comments

Good morning, friends, and happy Monday morning!

Over the weekend, I said goodbye to my Eddie as he hit the road and began his journey to Saskatchewan.

It was sad to see my love go, but when my Mom sent me a flight itinerary via email announcing I’ll be jumping on a plane to Saskatchewan in exactly 1 month, my heart didn’t feel so heavy anymore. By the sounds of it, Eddie and I won’t go much more than a month without seeing each other, so our time apart from one another won’t be as tough as some other long distance relationships!

Eddie is one of the many marvelous people in my life and now that he’s gone, I’ve been noticing how many more marvelous people there are in my life. So, for today’s Marvelous Monday I will be sharing some of the marvelous people in my life with you!

MiMM

My Mom & Dad are marvelous because, well, they are my Mom and Dad and would go to the ends of the Earth for me. It’s only been 4 full days since I’ve seen them last, but I am missing them so much already. My Mom is my best friend and we grow closer day by day and my Dad is the man version of me. We are so alike it’s scary.

And Eddie fits into our team just perfectly! ;)

Eddie’s Mom & Dad are marvelous because they have been so supportive and loving towards me ever since I’ve met them. We’ve developed a beautiful relationship and have been spending a lot of our time together since Eddie has left. I may have even brought a suitcase over to their house

I made the three of us a delicious dinner last night – pork chops, chicken tenders, roasted vegetables (brussels sprouts, onions, zucchini, and yellow bell peppers), and sweet potato.

Lori & Michelle are marvelous because they treat me like their triplet. We truly believe I am their long lost sister. I am so lucky to know these girls and have them in my life. I felt even more special when I got this in the mail from them yesterday! My very own Raw Threads tank top!

Jolynn is marvelous because she has the heart of an angel. Her and I have become wonderful friends through blogging and she sure knew how to put a smile on my face – she sent me DAVIDsTEA in the mail! Does this girl know me or what!? ;)

Melissa, Candiceand many other friends are marvelous because of the loving texts they have sent me over the past couple of days! It’s so nice to have good friends from all around the world reaching out to me to show that they care <3

Kristen is marvelous because she is one of the best girlfriends that I have in London and is always up for a trip to DAVIDsTEA! :)

Obviously, there are so many more marvelous people in my life, but these are just a few of them that have touched my life in a very special way within the past couple of days!

I’m grateful for all of you! Never forget how marvelous you are!

Who are some of the marvelous people in your life?

p.s. don’t forget to email me your high five submissions for High Five Friday if you did something spectacular over the weekend! Remember, even the little things are worth nothing! Be proud of yourself for everything you do :D

Tags: ,

27 Comments

Linz @ Itz Linz

January 13, 2014

well we all are lucky to have YOU in our lives, meg! xo

January 16, 2014

and I am incredibly lucky to have you in my life, love :)

Livi

January 13, 2014

this is so so sweet! My mom, dad, brother, and sister are definitely special in my life! As well as my amazing boyfriend and best friend !

January 16, 2014

so happy you’re close with your fam!

Katie @ Talk Less, Say More

Hearts, girlie!! <3 <3

January 16, 2014

you’re OBVIOUSLY a gem in my life xo

Katie @ Peace Love & Oats

January 13, 2014

I’m so glad you have Eddie’s parents there with you – I was a little worried when I realized that Eddie and your parents were all going to be so far away from you until you moved home! And I love Lori and Michelle! Hopefully one day I’ll get to meet them too!

January 16, 2014

Awwww worried about moi!? You’re such a sweetie! Well I have been staying at their place all week – I don’t think I will go back to my place! haha! They are so good for me at this time

Sara @ LovingOnTheRun

January 13, 2014

My husband, my mom and dad, my brother, my in-laws – really all my family! The people that listen to me complain when I need help – my friends! I too have so many marvelous people in my life!

January 16, 2014

Such a positive group of people! I am so happy for you xo

Megan (The Lyons' Share)

January 13, 2014

I just loved seeing you hanging out with Eddie’s parents on Instagram … SO cute and a perfect way to stay happy even though he’s away. My husband, parents, in-laws, and siblings are pretty special to me!

January 16, 2014

They have been keeping me very happy!

Tatum @ eatsfromtheoilpatch

January 13, 2014

You are too sweet! I wish we lived closer and could go for a tea date!

January 16, 2014

tell me about it girl! i would have tea with you DAILY

I’m glad you can see all the lovely people that are around you (physically and cyber-ly) to support you. Lean on them and look forward to that trip in one short month! You got this girl!

January 16, 2014

thanks love :D you’re support is amazing

Sweetly Fit

January 13, 2014

Such a sweet post Meg! I’m always here for you too. Love you!!!

January 16, 2014

i know you are ;) and i need to take you up on that phone date ;)

Awh, I loved your spin on MIMM! Such a nice way to sit back and look at all the amazing people in our lives and be grateful! That tank is too cute!

Dominique @ Eat, Pray, Lift

January 13, 2014

Aw, this is so sweet! So neat that you have that special relationship with Eddie’s parents. It definitely doesn’t always work that way, so I’m glad you lucked out! :) And ESPECIALLY glad that your mama got you a plane ticket to go see your man soon!! :D

Happy Monday, doll! Hope it’s a great one!

i totally lucked out :D

Jody - Fit at 56

LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Purelytwins

January 13, 2014

love you girl!!! wish we lived closer!! glad you like the tank :)

i totally wish we lived closer too sisters <3

Katie

January 13, 2014

Might be cliche, but I’m going to have to say that my family and my parents are probably the most “marvelous” people I know, now and always. I would be nothing without my family and friends and I am so blessed to have them in my life.
    I am so happy for you and Eddie too! You are both pretty special people as well, of course. ;)

January 16, 2014

not cliche at all! i love it :D