Good morning, loves!
There’s something about Thursday Thoughts posts that I absolutely love. I’m able to allow my mind to flow, write whatever I feel, and not talk about one particular topic. Anything goes. It should actually be called Thursday Blab. But everyone likes a little alliteration every now and then, so we will stick with Thursday Thoughts
I also always think of Katie when I write Thursday Thoughts posts, so that’s a bonus!
1. I have a case of the sniffles. I hardly ever get sick. I actually think I managed to bypass any type of cold or flu through all of 2013, but on Monday morning (within five minutes) I went from feeling 100% to having a headache, swollen glands, and a stuffed up nose.
So, I’ve been sipping on herbal teas and getting into bed earlier than usual. I’m going to kiss this sinus cold good bye!
2. I completed 2 days of my new 4 day workout split I wrote myself and love it so far! I will definitely share all 4 of the workouts I will be doing for the next few weeks with you next week, so keep your eyes open if you’re in need of a new workout routine and want to follow along with me!
3. Last night I made an amazing dinner for Eddie’s parents and I. They gave me permission to make them whatever I want, so I’m taking advantage by searching through my favourite blogs and my pins to create some mouth watering meals for us!
It was fab and Eddie’s Mom said these exact words – “I could eat this every night!” Oh, that warmed my heart!
4. For Christmas, Eddie bought me some Lululemon clothes – one thing being the Just Be Short Sleeve Tee.
That’s me wearing it there along with the new pants he got me, too. I was in love with that shirt. I kid you not I probably wore it every single day since I opened my gift on Christmas morning. Don’t worry – it was washed a few times before then and now. Anyways, I wore it to the gym on Sunday over top of one of my other tank tops, took it off in the middle of the workout when I was warmed up, and then… left it there! And, of course, it’s no longer there. It’s not in the lost and found – no where. Someone took my sweaty Lululemon top. I’m rattled.
5. I have a quiz this morning on nutrition for mental health. I’m learning so much in this course called Body, Mind, Spirit, particularly about mental health, and would love to share some of my knowledge and since January is mental health awareness month, I was thinking of starting a little series of mental health posts. Would you be interested?
6. I have the best and most supportive Dad ever.
7. Tomorrow’s High Five Friday, so don’t forget to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your high fives
8. I love you guys!
What are some of your Thursday thoughts? Do you have a good recipe in mind that I should make? Give me the link!