Tea Tuesday: The Spice Is Right

Tea Tuesday: The Spice Is Right

Tea Tuesday: The Spice Is Right

February 4, 2014 | Review, Tea, Tea Tuesday, Uncategorized | 18 Comments

I’ve had a favourite tea at DAVIDsTEA for a very long time. A tea that I would order over and over again. It was my go to tea. When I didn’t know what to order, I ordered this tea. When I even knew what I felt like, I usually still got this tea. It was my all time favourite.

The tea I am referring to is Organic Cinnamon Rooibos Chai.

Screen Shot 2014-02-04 at 7.08.07 AM

I didn’t think a tea could ever replace my love for this tea, but on February 1st when DAVIDsTEA released their new Tea of the Month big things happened!

Organic Cinnamon Rooibos Chai, my favourite tea for many years, was bumped to second place!

The Spice Is Right, the Tea of the Month for February, is my new favourite tea!

Screen Shot 2014-02-04 at 7.11.10 AM

The Spice Is Right is very similar to my old favourite, Organic Cinnamon Rooibos Chai, I have to admit, which is probably why I love it so much, but it does have its differences…

The Spice Is Right is an organic green tea that has cinnamon, orange peel, cloves, chilli pepper, and natural flavouring.

I’m always more drawn to green teas and this particular green tea contains all of my favourite tea ingredients!

The cinnamon and cloves lend a nice subtle spiciness that any chai lover would approve of.

The orange peel adds just the right amount of sweetness and the clever addition of the chilli pepper kicks it up a notch compared to your usual chai or, in this case, my old favourite Organic Cinnamon Rooibos Chai.

The first time I tried this tea was on February 1st and I left the store with a fully packed tin of tea plus a cup to go. And I’ve been drinking it every day since. So, if the sounds of this tea appeals to you, I highly suggest visiting a DAVIDsTEA near you or ordering from their online store.

Have you tried The Spice Is Right yet? What is your favourite tea from DAVIDsTEA? Would you be interested in reading a post about my “Top 5 Teas From DAVIDsTEA”?

See you tomorrow!

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

18 Comments

Linz @ Itz Linz

February 4, 2014

yum!! you know my favorite (and only) david’s tea is birthday cake from YOU!!! xoxo

if you ever need more you know who to ask ;) <3

Livi

February 4, 2014

I love rooibos and cinnamon– this sounds amazing!

Give it a try :)

Amanda Browning

February 4, 2014

I am partial to alpine punch, buddha’s blend and mango madness! this one sounds tasty though!

February 4, 2014

We should go for a tea date soon missy ;)

Yoojin

February 4, 2014

oh YUM. i love cinnamon so much.

Traci

February 4, 2014

I LOVE DAVIDsTEA! And I have had their rooibos chai, but not the spice is right. Unfortunately I don’t live in a place that has DAVIDsTEA, but I pass through Chicago a lot and always stop there for tea. My boyfriend got me a canister of their rooibos vanilla for Christmas, and I have been loving that one too! It’s probably not spicy enough for you though. :]

And I would be interested in any further posts about tea…I’m a little tea-obsessed. Especially with DAVIDsTEA.

February 4, 2014

i love the vanilla rooibos! definitely a great tea :) have you trie vanilla oolong before? now that’s another favourite of mine! YUM!

Traci

February 4, 2014

I haven’t, but I plan on it!!

Katie @ Talk Less, Say More

February 4, 2014

Mmmmm….a friend sent me a cinnamon citrus tea that I finally tried the other day and it was SO good! I wish I paid attention to the brand so I could go out and buy more. I LOVE cinnamon!!

February 4, 2014

oh wow cinnamon citrus sounds amazing! i’d love that! i love cinnamon too :)

Ashley @MilesonOats

February 4, 2014

I haven’t had a chance to try David’s Tea, EVER! But chai spice and any type of “spiced tea” is my ultimate favorite. I don’t think they have David’s Tea in the states :( That or I am just looking in all the wrong places. This is totally unrelated but your winged liner is perfect! ;)

February 4, 2014

thanks girl ;) haha and about the location… check the website – there are some throughout the states :D

Marlina

February 4, 2014

Sounds incredible !!! I need to place an order !

totally! i so wish you lived here so we could have tea dates <3