hey there, gorgeous!
receive my free guide:
How To Fall In Love
With Yourself

Tuesday Truths: 02/18

February 18, 2014 | Tuesday Truths, Uncategorized | 27 Comments

Hello, friends!

It’s been a great week back at home, but today’s the end of my visit. I’m currently in the airport making my way back to London. Since it’s Tuesday, I thought I’d share some Tuesday Truths!

Truth: I’ve been so confused this whole week about what day it is. I usually publish a post on Monday’s, but had no clue yesterday was Monday until about noon, which is why I didn’t post anything! Oops!

Truth: I always feel like taking time off from blogging when I’m at home for a visit. Time flies by way too fast when I’m home and I rather spend my time with my loved ones than glued to a computer screen.

Truth: It’s been one week since getting engaged and ever since then I haven’t stopped thinking about wedding stuff. My Pinterest account proves it. Check out my wedding boards to see all of my pins if you’re into that sort of stuff! 😀

Truth: My parents, Eddie, and I went on a road trip yesterday to check out a potential wedding venue!

It was the best way to spend my last day with my three favourite people!

Truth: I love the way he looks at me

Truth: While I was at home, I fit in four good workouts and set two new PR’s! One for squats and one for deadlifts. I was really pumped about both of these because it felt like I have been at a stand still for a while, but I managed to up by deadlift by 20 lbs. since Christmas!

Truth: I had a front row seat on my first flight this morning. I’ve never sat in the first row before! It was pretty cool! A lot more room 😉

Truth: I’m feeling pretty stressed about the rest of this week. I have a chemistry exam tomorrow, a huge business assignment due on Thursday, and a case study due, as well. I just need to remember to breath and remind myself that I’m always able to get everything done… even though it doesn’t feel like it’s possible at the time.

Truth: Despite having nerves for my chemistry exam tomorrow, I’m excited for the afternoon I have planned with Eddie’s Mom. It’s her birthday, so I booked us each appointments for manicures and pedicures! It’ll be a great afternoon together. I know she’s anxious to hear about my trip back home, the engagement, and everything I have planned so far!

Truth: Eddie and I went to the theatre a few nights ago to see Robocop. I only really went because I knew Eddie really wanted to see it, so my expectations weren’t very high. I was expecting a movie similar to Iron Man, which I hated, but I was pleasantly surprised! I actually really enjoyed it! And it was nice to have a date night with my guy 😉

What is your Tuesday Truth?

Tags: , , , , , , ,

27 Comments

Shannon

February 18, 2014

Tuesday Truth: I am so excited for spring/summer, because that means I can run outside more instead of on a stupid treadmill! Running season, please hurry up!
    Another Truth: I am addicted to dark chocolate. Not ashamed either – don’t mind if I have another!

February 21, 2014

ahhh i am so excited for spring and summer too yay

Kendra

February 18, 2014

Truth: I loved seeing you and your momma on Saturday, even if it was at the Hazy! xo

February 21, 2014

the hazy is awesome! maybe i should change my wedding venue…. LOL

Miranda @ Loving Every Mile

February 18, 2014

Enjoy being engaged before the time crunch starts! I’m at T-minus 5 months and everything seems to need to happen NOW. Haha! PS- my Pinterest looks like ‘wedding’ exploded all over it as well.. I have 7 different wedding boards for different aspects of the wedding 😉

February 21, 2014

bahahaha you sound like me…. i think i have 10 boards of wedding! i gotta check you out on there!!!! maybe i will get some good pins from you 😉

Whitney @ Yoga All the Time

February 18, 2014

I struggle with blogging when I’m visiting, traveling, and spending time with family. It’s like a time warp is around my parents’ house and I accomplish nothing. My truth for Tuesday is that I’m totally lacking in the running/cardio exercise department. I know that I need a run but I’m over cardio at the moment. At least the weather is warming up this week and perhaps I can get a chance to run outside.

February 21, 2014

i hope you get to enjoy a run outside 😀

Laurie

February 18, 2014

So many winkie faces? Girl, I feel like you have more truths to share with us!?!

Katie @ Talk Less, Say More

February 18, 2014

Enjoy the time with Eddie’s mom today! I’m sure she’s busting at the seams to see you and give you a hug! (And officially welcome you in to the family… 😉 )

February 21, 2014

we totally loved our day together! thanks love

Awed you are so cute!! I can’t wait to start pinning wedding stuff so I totally get where you’re coming from!!

February 21, 2014

haha i am pinning like crazy babe

Traci

February 18, 2014

My Tuesday Truth is that I’ve been on a good streak with working out and loving how I feel! February has been a good month so far.

February 21, 2014

that makes me so happy! right on girl xo

Katie @ Peace Love & Oats

February 18, 2014

Truth: SO excited for you! Definitely checking out your pinterest page when I get home. Truth: I have a secret pinterest board with wedding stuff…

February 21, 2014

lol another truth….. I had a dream wedding board that i started after dating eddie for a week LOL

p.s. maybe we can catch up soon? love u

Emily

February 18, 2014

I’m so glad that you took a break from blogging while you were at home- that’s how it should be! Like you said, the time passes too quickly anyways.

Good luck on your exams this week! I know that you’ll rock ’em. (:

February 21, 2014

thanks love! i hope we can catch up soon!

Jody - Fit at 56

February 18, 2014

When you are with family – forget the blog! :)

Love the time you had & all the fun! PLUS PRs – a plus!

Hope the school stuff went well – I am sure it did!!

I saw the original Robocop so looking forward to this one!

February 21, 2014

thanks Jody! enjoy the movie if you go! i loved it

Sara @ LovingOnTheRun

February 18, 2014

I am so happy for you! Enjoy every minute of the wedding planning process, it gets stressful but I wish I could go back and do it all over again! :)

Good luck on your test!!

thanks girl 😀

Natalie @ lovenataliemarie

February 18, 2014

I love spending quality time with family. Take a step back from technology and embrace the moment. I wish I lived in London. I love it there! :)

london ontario? :)

Livi

February 18, 2014

Truth: My ‘real’ wedding board is secret on Pinterest, because my boyfriend’s mom follows me and I don’t want to freak her out!

BAHA that’s cute!