Thursday Thoughts: 02/20
This week has been filled with light hearted posts. I hope you’re ok with that. I guess with such a busy week with school and the extra excitement added into my life with the engagement, I’ve been in my head quite a bit. Thinking, thinking, thinking. So, today was the perfect opportunity to write Thursday Thoughts!
1. It felt so good to get that Chemistry exam over with yesterday! Now all I have left is to hand in two assignments and then I am done for the week!
2. It felt even better to get a pedicure and manicure than it did to finish my exam. Those foot and calve massages. Oh my goodness. Nothing beats that!
3. Where did those legs come from? I’ve got curves! Wahoo!
4. My Mom is the cutest person ever. I love when she sends me texts like this one. So adorable.
5. Eddie and I picked out a wedding venue! We have the date booked, but are still waiting on a few things to fall into place before announcing the date! I am so freaking excited.
6. My heart melted when Eddie sent me this text when I asked him for his opinion on our wedding date. He’s so good to me.
7. I really need this lamp. Eddie and I found it while doing a bit of shopping in Yorkton while I was at home last week. It was totally made for me.
8. I hate scary dreams. Yesterday morning I woke up bawling. Literally. Tears streaming down my face. My heart was facing and my hands were shaking. I had dreamt that I lost my engagement ring. Thank goodness it was just a dream. Could you imagine how awful that would be!? I don’t even know what I would do.
9. Speaking of losing things… for Christmas I received a $100.00 gift card to a grocery store from my Mom and a $50.00 gift card to DAVIDsTEA from my Aunt, but since opening these gifts, I hadn’t been able to find them. I thought they were lost. $150.00 gone. I was sick to my stomach, but while packing up my apartment for the big move back to Saskatchewan both gift cards were found! Best thing ever!
11. Oh, speaking of DAVIDsTEA… Eddie and I spent $156.00 there last week. We used the “engagement present” excuse. I am so lucky he loves tea as much as me. So lucky.
12. That teapot and cups contribute to only 1/3 of the money we spent at DAVIDsTEA.
13. Even though it’s only been two days since I’ve seen him, I really miss this guy.
14. I really didn’t want to end on an odd number. I just can’t do it. So here’s my 14th thought – tomorrow’s High Five Friday so email me your high fives! :D I can’t wait to hear from you! My email is email@example.com
What are your thoughts this Thursday?