hey there, gorgeous!
weekly nourishment and
receive my free guide:
How To Fall In Love
With Yourself

Thursday Thoughts: 02/20

February 20, 2014 | Thursday Thoughts | 35 Comments

This week has been filled with light hearted posts. I hope you’re ok with that. I guess with such a busy week with school and the extra excitement added into my life with the engagement, I’ve been in my head quite a bit. Thinking, thinking, thinking. So, today was the perfect opportunity to write Thursday Thoughts!

1. It felt so good to get that Chemistry exam over with yesterday! Now all I have left is to hand in two assignments and then I am done for the week!

2. It felt even better to get a pedicure and manicure than it did to finish my exam. Those foot and calve massages. Oh my goodness. Nothing beats that!

3. Where did those legs come from? I’ve got curves! Wahoo!

4. My Mom is the cutest person ever. I love when she sends me texts like this one. So adorable.

5. Eddie and I picked out a wedding venue! We have the date booked, but are still waiting on a few things to fall into place before announcing the date! I am so freaking excited.

6. My heart melted when Eddie sent me this text when I asked him for his opinion on our wedding date. He’s so good to me.

7. I really need this lamp. Eddie and I found it while doing a bit of shopping in Yorkton while I was at home last week. It was totally made for me.

8. I hate scary dreams. Yesterday morning I woke up bawling. Literally. Tears streaming down my face. My heart was facing and my hands were shaking. I had dreamt that I lost my engagement ring. Thank goodness it was just a dream. Could you imagine how awful that would be!? I don’t even know what I would do.

9. Speaking of losing things… for Christmas I received a $100.00 gift card to a grocery store from my Mom and a $50.00 gift card to DAVIDsTEA from my Aunt, but since opening these gifts, I hadn’t been able to find them. I thought they were lost. $150.00 gone. I was sick to my stomach, but while packing up my apartment for the big move back to Saskatchewan both gift cards were found! Best thing ever!

10. That DAVIDsTEA gift card is burning a hole in my pocket. I seriously need a cup of Spice Is Right ASAP! Luckily, I have a tea date with Amanda today!

11. Oh, speaking of DAVIDsTEA… Eddie and I spent $156.00 there last week. We used the “engagement present” excuse. I am so lucky he loves tea as much as me. So lucky.

12. That teapot and cups contribute to only 1/3 of the money we spent at DAVIDsTEA.

13. Even though it’s only been two days since I’ve seen him, I really miss this guy.

14. I really didn’t want to end on an odd number. I just can’t do it. So here’s my 14th thought – tomorrow’s High Five Friday so email me your high fives! :D I can’t wait to hear from you! My email is adashofmeg@gmail.com

What are your thoughts this Thursday?

Tags: , , , ,

35 Comments

Cara's Healthy Cravings

February 20, 2014

Thursday thought: I am loving the milder temps outside and am happy that Spring is starting to creep in…I hope it’s here to stay (but i don’t think it’s that likely ;) )

February 21, 2014

i can’t wait for spring either!

Nikki @ grab your kicks

February 20, 2014

Aw you guys are so cute. Your fiance sounds a lot like my husband which is awesome! He really just wanted me to be happy through the whole wedding planning stuff. Enjoy it!

February 21, 2014

it’s so much fun wedding planning with him! he’s wonderful!

Amanda Browning

:) nice thoughts!

Linz @ Itz Linz

February 20, 2014

i love that color blue on your teapot and cups!! i’m going back to school (work) today after not being there for a week! yikes!

February 21, 2014

eddie picked out that colour! good taste eh? ;)

Liz @ I Heart Vegetables

February 20, 2014

You guys are so adorable. I’m so happy for you both!!! I can’t wait to hear when your wedding date is! Ours is 99 days away! :)

February 21, 2014

i will let you know as soon as it is official ;)

Sara @ LovingOnTheRun

February 20, 2014

I am so excited for you both! You are such a sweet couple – the wedding planning is such a fun thing! enjoy :)

thanks sara! <3

Livi

February 20, 2014

thoughts- it’s a gorgeous day out, I am having a big interview, and I am running my first half marathon this weekend!!

February 21, 2014

good luck with the marathon livi!

Katie @ Peace Love & Oats

February 20, 2014

omg the spice is right is my new favorite tea!!!! I hope I can go back and buy some before they stop making it!

February 21, 2014

i have a feeling it will be here to stay!!!!! it is my fav too sweetie

cait @pieceofcait

February 20, 2014

you guys are seriously the cutest! cant wait to read about your wedding planning :)

February 21, 2014

hehe thanks cait! i can’t wait to share some stuff

Diana @sosmallsostrong

February 20, 2014

That lamp is pretty fabulous!! GET IT!

February 21, 2014

lol i would have if it wasn’t 350.00 ;)

Amy @ fitnessmeetsfrosting.com

February 20, 2014

I love how supportive your family is. It makes me smile every time :)

February 21, 2014

thanks amy! they are wonderful

Ashley @MilesonOats

February 20, 2014

Look at the fit and curvy lady! Ow, ow, ow! Your progress is amazing, thank you for keeping me motivated. Much deserved spa date. I’ve scored 93% on my last 2 exams and have a much overdo spa date myself. I haven’t had a pedi/mani in over a year…hopefully I don’t scare anyone! haha. I even felt the love from Eddies adorable text, you’ve got a good one Meg ;) <3

February 21, 2014

i love this comment! you’re such a sweetie! love you and congrats on your exams! woo woo

Kammie @ Sensual Appeal

February 20, 2014

OMG that text message melts my heart <3 You have an amazing man!

Also, I cannot agree more about pedicures… those massages.. oh man. SOO good!

February 21, 2014

i really do have an amazing man! thanks girl

That mani/pedi looks like heaven, I am definitely in need of one. And a guy who loves tea is such a keeper. ;-) I’m so happy for you two and your engagement!

February 21, 2014

thank you love! let’s catch up soon!

Natalie @ lovenataliemarie

Ahh, I’m still go giddy for you two! That’s so exciting! :D

I blow money when shopping like it’s nobody’s business.. o.o

Pedicure massages are AMAZING.

awww thanks sweetie

Kelsey @ Ramblings of Change

February 20, 2014

Your engagement makes me so happy! And you look amazing; I’ve been seeing some great muscles come in, and it is an amazing feeling. Thoughts today = needing to find a new job. My current job is weighing me down mentally and emotionally…I don’t work until 2 on Friday and I’m already dreading on going… Wish me luck!

February 21, 2014

awwwww good things are on your way!

Lindsey

February 21, 2014

can you do a post on abs and how the whole 30 has affected them? as a chronically bloated gl, ice wondered how abs would be improved by a better diet!

February 21, 2014

i will try to put something together for you ;)

Jody - Fit at 56

February 21, 2014

I am loving the love you are experiencing right now!!! :)

thank you friend!