Thursday Thoughts & Things: 02/27
After publishing previous Thursday Thoughts posts I’ve realized that what I share throughout these particular posts isn’t really all “thoughts”. Of course there are some thoughts, but most things I share are, well, “things”. So, I renamed my post “Thursday Thoughts & Things” It just makes more sense that way.
1. Last week, when I went for a pedicure and manicure with Eddie’s Mom, I chose this CND Vinylux polish for both my toes and fingers.
I had never tried this polish before as I always opt for OPI or Essie, but the esthetician told me that the CND Vinylux polishes last even longer. So, I gave it a try! One week later, even after washing dishes three times a day, weight lifting, and showering, the nail polish has not chipped! I officially have a new favourite nail polish.
2. I met up with a friend yesterday for tea (at DAVIDsTEA of course) and she presented me with this.
How sweet is she!? And how perfect are these mugs!? Oh, I have the best friends. I am so excited to drink tea with Eddie in our new engagement mugs!
3. Speaking of tea… I just cannot get enough of The Spice Is Right! I’ve gone through 300 grams of it already. Embarrassing, but true. Very, very true.
4. Something else that I’m obsessed with lately? Rainbow trout.
I wouldn’t be lying if I told you I had rainbow trout for dinner for the past
week several days. I could prove it with the pictures I took of each meal, but that’d just be even more embarrassing.
5. I’ve been really lonely lately. You know, missing my Mom, Dad, and FIANCE (still feels so surreal), so we’ve been watching TV “together”.
On both Monday and Tuesday night my Mom and I watched The Voice “together” thanks to FaceTime It kind of feels like I am sitting on the couch with her watching our favourite show
6. I’m really happy I wrote that post yesterday. I made me realize how far I’ve come over the past year.
7. I’m also really happy with the new workout program I wrote for myself. I’ve completed the first two days so far this week and am really enjoying the change even though I loved the workout program I followed throughout January and February.
8. I can’t believe in only 9 days I get to see my family again! And, how precious is this picture!?
10. Tomorrow is High Five Friday! Email me your high fives if you haven’t done so yet! My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
What are your Thursday thoughts?