hey there, gorgeous!
weekly nourishment and
receive my free guide:
How To Fall In Love
With Yourself

Thursday Thoughts & Things: 02/27

After publishing previous Thursday Thoughts posts I’ve realized that what I share throughout these particular posts isn’t really all “thoughts”. Of course there are some thoughts, but most things I share are, well, “things”. So, I renamed my post “Thursday Thoughts & Things” ;) It just makes more sense that way.

1. Last week, when I went for a pedicure and manicure with Eddie’s Mom, I chose this CND Vinylux polish for both my toes and fingers.

I had never tried this polish before as I always opt for OPI or Essie, but the esthetician told me that the CND Vinylux polishes last even longer. So, I gave it a try! One week later, even after washing dishes three times a day, weight lifting, and showering, the nail polish has not chipped! I officially have a new favourite nail polish.

2. I met up with a friend yesterday for tea (at DAVIDsTEA of course) and she presented me with this.

How sweet is she!? And how perfect are these mugs!? Oh, I have the best friends. I am so excited to drink tea with Eddie in our new engagement mugs!

3. Speaking of tea… I just cannot get enough of The Spice Is Right! I’ve gone through 300 grams of it already. Embarrassing, but true. Very, very true.

4. Something else that I’m obsessed with lately? Rainbow trout.

I wouldn’t be lying if I told you I had rainbow trout for dinner for the past week several days. I could prove it with the pictures I took of each meal, but that’d just be even more embarrassing.

5. I’ve been really lonely lately. You know, missing my Mom, Dad, and FIANCE (still feels so surreal), so we’ve been watching TV “together”.

On both Monday and Tuesday night my Mom and I watched The Voice “together” thanks to FaceTime :) It kind of feels like I am sitting on the couch with her watching our favourite show ;)

6. I’m really happy I wrote that post yesterday. I made me realize how far I’ve come over the past year.

7. I’m also really happy with the new workout program I wrote for myself. I’ve completed the first two days so far this week and am really enjoying the change even though I loved the workout program I followed throughout January and February.

8. I can’t believe in only 9 days I get to see my family again! And, how precious is this picture!?

9. I’m really excited for tonight! My friend Amanda is coming over tonight and we’re making meatza for dinner before class! :D

10. Tomorrow is High Five Friday! :D Email me your high fives if you haven’t done so yet! :D My email is adashofmeg@gmail.com

What are your Thursday thoughts?

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

28 Comments

Jody - Fit at 56

February 26, 2014

You are too sweet!!! :) Love the love!!!!!

I am glad that after my tomorrow workout – Thursday – 2 rest days! :)

March 1, 2014

enjoy those rest days babe!

Natalie @ lovenataliemarie

February 26, 2014

I guess I found myself investing in a new nail polish! :D
    Those mugs are so adorable. Gah, I’m still so happy for you two! ^_^
    I feel ya on the lonely nights! Thank goodness for Facetime and Skype.
    Enjoy the meatza!

March 1, 2014

definitely try the nail polish! i cannot rave about it enough!

Coco

February 26, 2014

My best friend gave me mugs similar to those for our engagement, and we use them ALL the time! Such a sweet, thoughtful gift. Also, it’s still Wednesday where I am, so I don’t have any Thursday thoughts yet haha

Megan McGrane

February 27, 2014

Love the mugs. Be sure to take time and step back to enjoy your engagement as you wedding plan….time flies by!! :)

March 1, 2014

i know it’ll fly by! thanks for the advice megan!

Amanda Browning

February 27, 2014

thanks for the shout out, I am excited.
    my thought is OMG we are starting course 9 of 17 today!

March 1, 2014

hahahaha woooohoooo!

Linz @ Itz Linz

February 27, 2014

love those mugs!

Stephanie Tucci

February 27, 2014

I love that you guys watch TV together!! So sweet!!! I love those mugs, what a perfect gift for you too tea lovers xoxo

March 1, 2014

thanks for the Skype date today! i so needed that sis

Ang @ Nutty for Life

February 27, 2014

The mugs are adorbs! Sorry I like to shorten words, but adorbs is so appropriate for that. It’s so hard to find a good nail polish that doesn’t chip. Essie always works best for me personally, but I’ll have to check that brand out. My number one Thursday Thought is that I can’t wait to head home for “spring” (read: winter) break tomorrow. Even though it’ll be cold, I’m looking forward to family time.

March 1, 2014

enjoy the family time ang :D

Ashley @MilesonOats

February 27, 2014

I think it’s so precious that you and your mom FaceTime shows together! My mom is gearing up for me moving out after I graduate ASU this summer and nearly cries every time we talk about it. She is obsessed with The Voice. I am talking screaming, clapping, laughing, crying, the whole nine. I might have to copy you and your mom and teach my momma how to face time ;) You truly inspire me everyday, keep on shining lovely.

March 1, 2014

you’re such a sweetie ashley! copy away! you and your mom need FaceTime dates! :D

Laura@ Fit Running Mama

February 27, 2014

I love that polish! I use it too!! It’s worth the extra few dollars! Yeah for FRIDAY!!!

March 1, 2014

totally worth it! :D

Livi

February 27, 2014

haha that is so cute! My mom and I watch shows together about 1/week and its the most fun!

Love those mugs girl!!! How sweet you all facetime like that! I’ll see you tomorrow! xoxo

March 1, 2014

thanks for the FaceTime date! i am looking forward to our next one!

Julie

February 27, 2014

Those mugs are so gorgeous! How cute of you for watching TV together! My roommate and I did that once to watch our annual “Love Actually” together.

March 1, 2014

hahahahaha that’s adorable julie!

Katie @ Talk Less, Say More

February 28, 2014

You and your mom are so precious!! You know I’m here for you whenever you’re lonely!! <3

March 1, 2014

i know! and you’ve been doing a great job ;)

just wishing you could come watch a movie tonight though :(