hey there, gorgeous!
With Yourself

High Five Friday #109

March 14, 2014 | High Five Friday | 22 Comments

It’s Friday! Time to celebrate how amazing we are! 😀

Ready?

highfivefriday

The following high fives were submitted to me via email. If you’d like to appear in next week’s HFF post please email me at adashofmeg@gmail.com 😀 I’d love to feature you!

Lindsay – “I want to give myself a high five this week for committing to a Paleo diet plan. I’ve been battling Dystonia, and I had an appointment scheduled next week to start receiving Botox injections. I’ve been waiting for this day for months, but decided that I wanted to try to treat my disorder with a natural diet first. I’ve heard so many success stories about reversing and erasing symptoms from neurological disorders, and I want the next success to be me. I’m trying not to focus on things I have to cut out, but rather the delicious new foods I get to add in. I’m going to get organized this weekend and start on Monday. I can’t wait :)”

paleo diet

Lori and Michelle – “We are so proud of ourselves for finishing and publishing our No Flour Cracker and Flatbread cookbook. It was a year in the making, but so happy we accomplished it!”

no flour cookbook

Deana – “My high five for the week is that I got myself a manicure and pedicure! This isn’t something I normally do but would like to regularly incorporate into my routine. This is something I enjoy and would like to make part of my new dedication to self care!”

IMG_20140311_160325

Lauren – “I’m giving myself a high five for re-designing my blog and finally transferring over my content from WordPress.com to BlueHost to give me more creative control of my site. It’s been a goal of mine for quite some time, and I’m so excited to be taking the slow, but steady, steps in the right direction!”

This week I will be giving myself a huge high five for guest posting on Steph’s blog, Stupid Easy Paleo! Steph is one of my biggest inspirations in so many ways! She’s a phenomenal woman and an even better friend and I am so proud of myself for being able to guest post on her blog! Definitely a highlight of my blogging career 😀 You can read my guest post here. I shared a Blueberry Jalapeño Salsa with her and I’m sure you’d all love it! I guess Eddie isn’t the only one who can make a good fruit salsa! 😉

Now it’s your turn! What is your high five today!?

Tags: , ,

22 Comments

Sara @ LovingOnTheRun

March 14, 2014

Love this! I am giving myself a high five for also redesigning my blog over the last few months and really taking control of it. I feel like I have finally got some things down and I love learning ways to improve :)

March 18, 2014

that’s awesome 😀 proud of you Sara

Traci

March 14, 2014

My high five for today WILL be that I am going to get through what will be a busy day, and I will reward myself at the end with a good workout, a tea date with a friend, and relaxation. :]

March 18, 2014

i hope you enjoyed your friday :) <3

Linz @ Itz Linz

March 14, 2014

blueberry jalapeno salsa?!?! checking that out!!

March 18, 2014

try it out 😀

Kammie @ Sensual Appeal

March 14, 2014

High five to everyone! :)

March 18, 2014

high five babe

Steph

March 14, 2014

Thanks for being on the blog, Meg!! Keep crushin’ it!

March 18, 2014

thank YOU for having me 😀 hopefully we can work together again <3

Carly

March 14, 2014

Hi Meg! I love this idea! (Of a high five, that is.)

My high five for the week would be for hitting over 15,000 steps on Tuesday, according to my Fitbit! It’s insanely hard to get over 10,000, with a desk job, but thanks to the nicer weather I was able to get out for a walk at lunch and after work with the dog, along with my regular morning gym session (which does not add much to the step counter, unless running).

Have a nice weekend :)

March 18, 2014

that’s awesome carly 😀 congrats

I always love seeing the “high fives” and getting inspired by others. Thanks for sharing and congrats to everyone for pursuing their goals! High Five!!!

Livi

March 14, 2014

These are all so great and inspiring!

lindsay

March 14, 2014

you know i love all these! and i give eddy a high five for me for that recipe!

March 18, 2014

awwwww you’re so sweet! he says thank you :) <3

High fives to all!
    And a high five to me for living in the moment. 😉

March 18, 2014

huge high five to you 😉

Purelytwins

March 14, 2014

high fives all around!!! xoxo

Amanda

March 15, 2014

I am giving myself a high 5 for learning to work faster at my closing shift at work today!

Thanks Meg!