Marvelous Monday: 03/17

Marvelous Monday: 03/17

Marvelous Monday: 03/17

March 17, 2014 | Marvellous Monday | 34 Comments

After a great week at home, I have so many marvelous things to share with you! So, let’s celebrate Marvelous Monday with Katie!

This week, marvelous is…

… a road trip to Regina with Eddie to do wedding planning!

… getting our wedding date and venue finalized!

… dinner with Eddie at the sushi restaurant we ate at the first night we were engaged!

… Saskatchewan sunsets (we have the best don’t ya know!?)

Marlina’s Green Goddess Cauli Rice (seriously, the best recipe I’ve tried in a long time!)

… barramundi! I tried this type of fish for the first time while I was at home and I am in love! It’s so delicious!

… these wedding colours!

7fb72cf4f206ad0dad93fbd3996a374a
source

… having the best parents in the world!

… knowing that the next time I see my Mom and Dad it will be in Barbados!

… packing an avocado in my purse to eat on the plane!

… having a friend pick me up from the airport and go out for dinner with!

What is marvelous to you this week?

Tags: , ,

34 Comments

Livi

March 16, 2014

Those colors are gorgeous!! Wedding planning is so exciting :)!

March 17, 2014

so happy you like them :)

Sooo much delicious food! I am glad you had a good time at home!

Sara @ LovingOnTheRun

March 16, 2014

Having an awesome and supportive husband who supports my dreams. Making strides towards getting the life I want. Oh, and finally getting back to running after an injury! Excited for the week ahead <3

Congrats on setting a date and venue and I LOVE LOVE LOVE those colors! great choice!

March 17, 2014

so happy you lot the colours :) that really makes me happy :) congrats on getting back to your running

Wow, that is so exciting that you got a date for your wedding! :D
    It sounds like you had a pretty marvelous weekend.

I got to spend time with new people and watch some good movies which was pretty exciting!

sounds wonderful!!

I’m so excited for you. Weddings are awesome to plan and I love your colors. This week is awesome to me because I am kicking it up a notch in my training. :) Have a good week!

March 17, 2014

woooo exciting! have fun and enjoy :)

Barramundi is one of my favorites! I just dislike the little veins? That run throughout haha.

March 17, 2014

hmmmm i didn’t notice those!

Linz @ Itz Linz

March 17, 2014

too cute! looks like you, eddie, and the rents certainly had a marvelous time together (as always!!) love you!!

March 17, 2014

love you too sweetie – let’s catch up soon

Cara's Healthy Cravings

March 17, 2014

The fact that David’s Tea is giving away free tea today if you wear green is pretty Marvellous! I just have to see if I have anything green in my closet to wear.

March 17, 2014

hahaha! enjoy your free tea!

Jan @ Sprouts n Squats

March 17, 2014

Looks like a marvelous weekend indeed! Jealous of the sushi you had on your date. It has been way too long since I’ve had sushi.

I hope all the wedding planning is going well. Happy Monday!

March 17, 2014

we went for sushi twice while i was at home ;)

Amanda Browning

sounds marvelous indeed!

Megan (The Lyons' Share)

March 17, 2014

You are TOO adorable, I love those wedding colors, and of course, the food looks delicious!

March 17, 2014

so happy you like the colours :) thanks!

Wedding planning is so fun and I love those colors! Your meals look amazing like usual. Happy Monday!

March 17, 2014

so happy you like the colours :) thank you

Beth

March 17, 2014

I just bought that kind of fish yesterday! Looking forward to trying it now, especially. I love sea bass and was excited to see this sustainable alternative. How did you prepare it and what did you serve with it?

it was best grilled!

Love the simplicity of the wedding colors! And what an amazing weekend you had.
    Marvelous is my day off tomorrow with my love, and making dates with a few friends for later this week to see them!

March 17, 2014

awwww enjoy your day off :)

It looks like you has a fabulous weekend full of good food and fun wedding activities!

so fun :D thanks Gina <3

Jody - Fit at 56

March 17, 2014

LOVE!!!! What a wonderful one! I am just happy to be 90% over this dang flu that kept me down all last week!

March 22, 2014

so happy you’re better, love

april

March 20, 2014

can i just say i LOVE that you packed an avocado to eat on the plane? :)

March 22, 2014

bahahahaha thank you :) ;)