hey there, gorgeous!
weekly nourishment and
receive my free guide:
How To Fall In Love
With Yourself

High Five Friday #111

March 28, 2014 | High Five Friday | 24 Comments

Finally! Friday! Who else is ready for the weekend!?

Personally, I’m just ready for spring! Maybe once April rolls around? Hopefully.

highfivefriday

Who’s ready for a High Five Friday celebration!? :)

We’ve got a lot of exciting things to celebrate today, so get ready to be inspired and share your high five with us in the comment section below if you’re not in today’s post! :)

Lindsay – Here’s a high five for making things happen! My partner at work and I just put the finishing touches on a big project that we’ve both put a lot of time into. We are both so, so proud of the work we’ve done, and it really feels amazing to produce something that we’ve dedicated so much to. My job definitely tests me a lot, and I’m happy that this one turned out to be such a success. And another little high five for cooking up more amazing Paleo meals. I’m on day 13 and feeling awesome. Happy Friday!

make things happen

Meg – This photo above says it all; on Monday I move from New York to Victoria and I’ve been busily packing all week. Yesterday, I found my scale under my bed… I weighed myself. The number was scary and ‘high’ but then I realized how much better I felt about myself before I stepped foot on that piece of metal and decided that it was not joining me on my journey across the country. I’m awesome and I don’t need a set of numbers making me feel less than that.

91E5E6D5-DF0C-46A3-9EA7-4FD65A7E363F

Paige – High fives to all of my online clients & to my new 8-Week’s to Summer Online Boot Camp Program. Begins April 21st – 8 weeks from the first day of summer.

YTP Online Boot Camp

Danielle – My high five this week is to my boyfriend and I. Today we both donated blood for the first time! Today we each saved up to 3 lives. :)

image

This week I will be giving myself a high five for working really hard on all of my posts for My Health Journey series! I’m also really proud of myself for sharing my story with the world and getting to where I am today!

What is your high five this week?

Tags:

24 Comments

Amanda Browning

March 28, 2014

high five this week is for waking up at 5:30am every day with my boyfriend and make him a nutritious breakfast and not feeling super tired!

March 28, 2014

what a good girlfriend :)

Linz @ Itz Linz

March 28, 2014

your my health journey series is awesome girl! high five well deserved! :) :) i’m high fiving jonny today as itz his ten year anniversary of being a stroke survivor! (i should have emailed you – i will for next week!!)

March 28, 2014

awwwww a huuuuge high five to your man! can’t wait to get a submission from you for next week <3

Awesome high fives! My high five is making Blend a possibility for me this year! I’m super excited to attend! Happy Friday! xo

i am so happy you’re getting to go :) <3

Emily

March 28, 2014

Awesome high fives! My high five is for making time for not one, but two gym dates this week with my husband! We both have crazy schedules so just making time for ourselves, let alone syncing up that time together, is tough. The couple that trains together stays together, right?

March 28, 2014

that’s amazing! high five to both of you :)

I always love reading these. Great job everyone. :) my high five is that I’m on a vacation and STILL working out. Woot woot for motivation!

March 28, 2014

that’s awesome :) congrats :)

Sara @ LovingOnTheRun

March 28, 2014

Awesome I always love these posts! I am too ready for spring hopefully it will come sooner rather than later! Like you I am moving in a few months so I am ready to get going!! :)

ahhhh so exciting Sara 😀

I’m SO proud of you for sharing your story! Super high fives, girl!
    I’m giving myself a high five for the incredible workout I got in this morning. I’m feeling on top of the world right now and so excited to tackle the day ahead! :)

March 28, 2014

awwwww i am so happy to hear you’re feeling on top of the world :) <3 so amazing

Kim @FITsique

March 28, 2014

Wonderful high-five friday! I’m high fiving myself for being productive and getting off the blogs (after I comment here 😉 ) to get all of my hw done today so that I can enjoy the weekend for once! I’m also giving myself a high-five for NOT stepping on the scale today. I usually do it once a week, but I’m trying to be like you and forget about it :)

March 28, 2014

get rid of that scale girl! good for you! have a great weekend :)

Livi

March 29, 2014

Woo High 5s all around! I’m giving myself a high five for getting ready to enjoy a sometimes healthy + sometime indulgent birthday weekend without worrying about it :)!

March 30, 2014

good for you girl! enjoy <3 happy birthday

lindsay

March 29, 2014

you did such a good job on those posts too! high five x10!!!

March 30, 2014

awww thanks so much love

Kristen

March 30, 2014

I just love, love, love reading all of your posts! Love your positivity!! I need to submit a high five! :)

March 30, 2014

I would love to get a high five from you :) <3

Megan @ The Skinny-Life

March 31, 2014

I’m giving myself a high five because I traveled from AZ to WI with a foot injury last week for my Mom’s emergency open heart surgery. I traveled in my boot for safety purposes, but I’m here now with my Mom still in the hospital where I should be. I’ve been taking time to swim every morning before the hospital and continue my therapy for my own recovery.

April 6, 2014