High Five Friday #112

High Five Friday #112

High Five Friday #112

April 4, 2014 | High Five Friday | 28 Comments

Well, it is Friday!

Finally.

I feel like this has been one long week. Kind of like two weeks smooshed together. Agree?

Well, since it’s Friday you know what’s happening here!

highfivefriday

Happy High Five Friday everyone! I was emailed a lot of high fives this week, so we have a lot to celebrate! Thank you to al of you who have submitted high fives to me this week! I love opening up my inbox and seeing high fives from you! Keep them coming! Remember, everything counts and you should always be proud of yourself! :D

The following high fives were submitted to me via email. If you’d like to celebrate yourself in next week’s post please email me at adashofmeg@gmail.com :D

Lindsay – I’m giving myself a high five for getting back into HIIT workouts this week. I was off for awhile due to a funny foot injury, but now that it’s feeling better, I’m making sure to add them back into my week. It hurts so good :D

happy friday

Meg – I’d love to give myself a High Five this week for MOVING! It was a hard packing, saying goodbyes and wrapping up life in New York but I DID IT!! I couldn’t be happier to be home…but yes, the uncertain future is scary!

fortunehome

Jan – My high five Friday this week has been getting my arm cast off. I’m so excited to get back to running and to the gym next week I can’t tell you!

Deana – This past Tuesday I presented a poster at the Ontario Public Health Convention in Toronto!!

IMG_20140402_121406

Meg @ The Skinny Life – I traveled from AZ to WI unexpectedly last week for my Mom’s emergency open heart surgery.  Although I’m still recovering from a foot injury (plantar fascia tear), I traveled in my boot and was able to be here with my Mom.  She is still in the hospital, but is improving daily.  I expect to bring her home this week.  Although my primary focus has been my Mom, I’ve also been carving out time to swim or cycle every morning before the hospital to continue my therapy for my own recovery.

Linz – I’m giving my husband Jonny a high five for being a ten-year stroke survivor! Read his story HERE

jonny stroke survivor

Nancy – I’ve decided to start making workouts that I do and share them on my blog! I’ve been taking advantage of the gym in our complex – this 30 minute treadmill workout will have you complete about 2.5+miles on the treadmill. It left me drenched in sweat, then again I haven’t run much the past year. ha ha!!

30-Min-Treadmill-Workout-via-Spiffykerms

My high five this week will be for turning to God and spending more time in prayer. Even though this is how I always want to live my life, I fell out of routine like I mentioned earlier this week, but now that I’ve been making prayer time a regular thing for myself to do on a daily basis, I have felt much more at peace with myself and much more connected with Him, for which I am very grateful.

What is your high five this week?

See you Monday! Have a great weekend!

Love,

Tags: ,

28 Comments

Linz @ Itz Linz

April 4, 2014

thanks girly :) :) xoxo

April 6, 2014

thank YOU and I hope you gave Jonny that hug ;)

Sara @ LovingOnTheRun

April 4, 2014

I always love these posts so much! I give myself a high five for really getting out there and growing a side business I’ve been working on for a long time! It makes me excited to finally do things I’ve been talking about FOREVER!

April 6, 2014

so happy you enjoy these posts Sara :) thank you so much <3 and congrats on your business! HUGE high five to you! that is A LOT of work <3 proud of you

Cara's Healthy Cravings

April 4, 2014

Isn’t it funny how much a regular prayer life can make a difference? It’s definitely easy to fall away from it though…I constantly have to remind myself that prayer and my relationship with God is a two way street, and I have to make an effort like any other relationship in my life.

April 6, 2014

i couldn’t agree more, love!

Jan @ Sprouts n Squats

April 4, 2014

So many great high fives this week! Thanks for including mine! Sorry its been a while since I joined in <3

April 6, 2014

no problem love! thanks for participating this week :D you know how much i love having you here

Livi

April 4, 2014

That is so grew tot hear Meg! God has been such a key element for me in my recovery. His is the only approval we need!

it’s so true, love <3

I love the high five for turning to God. Good for you! It really amazes me how much of a difference praying can do. It gives you a sense of peace and satisfaction. So happy for you! :D God Bless and Happy Friday!

awwww thanks Samantha :) <3

Amanda Browning

April 4, 2014

love all these high fives!
    my high five this week is for being proud it was my birthday, normally i don’t do anything but i am glad that i allowed myself to be excited and except so many birthday wishes! sounds silly but oh well!

April 6, 2014

no it’s not silly at all! i am proud of you for that too!

Megan @ The Skinny-Life

April 4, 2014

Thanks Meg for including me in your high five this week!

April 6, 2014

thank YOU for submitting, girl! xo

Tina Muir

April 4, 2014

This is such a wonderful idea Meg! I love that you bring together a group of great bloggers to see who they would like to hi 5! What inspirational people :)

I would like to Hi 5 them all!

thanks Tina :D

Jody - Fit at 56

April 4, 2014

High fives all around including you my friend!!!!

April 6, 2014

awww thanks my love and i high five you for all those awesome videos you’ve been sharing with us <3

Kim @FITsique

April 4, 2014

My High five for the week is that I finished my 30 page paper with time to spare! I am always a procrastinator and getting it done early allows me some extra time for working out this weekend!

ahhhhh that is SO awesome. huge high five friend <3

Nancy

April 4, 2014

<3 Happy Friday Meg!!

April 6, 2014

thanks love! i hope you had an awesome weekend

Liz @ I Heart Vegetables

April 5, 2014

High Fives all around!! :) Have a great weekend, Meg!

April 6, 2014

thanks babe! i hope you had a great weekend! miss our chats!

Traci

April 6, 2014

My high five is that I got my engagement ring back after being resized (!!!) and I waited somewhat patiently for it during the week it was not on my finger. Also, I’ve done a lot of work on personal/freelance projects this week. I hope it all pays off!

April 6, 2014

so much good in your life! high five to all the productivity and ohhhhhh it must feel SO GOOD to get that ring back on yay