With the sun shining here in London lately, it’s hard to feel anything but marvelous! I. Love. The sun!
This week, marvelous is…
- Finding Love Beets at Costco! Finally!
- Noticing my growing booty when passing a mirror! Again, finally!
- Meeting new friends!
- DAVIDsTEA’s Tea of the Month, Coconut Oolong
- Lunch at the Covent Garden Market
- Little brains. Or walnuts, whatever you prefer!
- This text from my Dad. It never gets old hearing how proud he is of me!
- Salmon! I could eat it all day every day. My Dad often calls me his little otter.
- A movie night and sleepover with Eddie’s two nieces! I highly recommend watching Monsters University. I think I liked it even better than Monsters Inc.!
- Setting a new deadlift PR! Woah did that feel good.
- Meeting up with my friend Kristen and her little pup, Lily, for a walk in the beautiful weather!
What a little diva!
What is marvelous in your life right now?
Now its your turn to tell me what marvelous things are happening in your life right now!