Marvelous Monday: 04/07
With the sun shining here in London lately, it’s hard to feel anything but marvelous! I. Love. The sun!
This week, marvelous is…
– Finding Love Beets at Costco! Finally!
– Noticing my growing booty when passing a mirror! Again, finally!
– Meeting new friends!
– DAVIDsTEA’s Tea of the Month, Coconut Oolong
– Lunch at the Covent Garden Market
– Little brains. Or walnuts, whatever you prefer!
– This text from my Dad. It never gets old hearing how proud he is of me!
– Salmon! I could eat it all day every day. My Dad often calls me his little otter.
– A movie night and sleepover with Eddie’s two nieces! I highly recommend watching Monsters University. I think I liked it even better than Monsters Inc.!
– Setting a new deadlift PR! Woah did that feel good.
– Meeting up with my friend Kristen and her little pup, Lily, for a walk in the beautiful weather!
What a little diva! 😉
What is marvelous in your life right now?
Now its your turn to tell me what marvelous things are happening in your life right now!