Marvelous Monday: 04/21
Good Monday morning!
I hope you all had a great Easter weekend! Mine was really good. The best one in a while, actually, since I haven’t been able to spend the past few Easters with any family. It was so nice to spend this Easter with my future in-laws. I am so blessed to have such amazing in-laws-to-be in my life! I am also blessed that I will be spending next weekend with my parents! Only 4 more days until I leave for Barbados! Now that is marvelous.
What else is marvelous in my life? Well, let me tell you!
This week marvelous is…
– Plantain Fries dipped in yolk
– Butter lettuce! I tried it for the first time this week. The perfect leaf for lettuce wraps! Why have I been using romaine this whole time!?
– New spring styles at Lulu. A lot of cute stuff, but nothing I just had to have. Although, I really did love the back of this t-shirt. I’d accept early birthday presents with open arms! Dad, I know you’re reading
– A lunch date at my favourite place with an old friend
– A road trip with my future in-laws
– Finding a cute little organic vegan cafe in a new-to-me town and having tea there with Eddie’s Dad
– Trying grass fed beef for the first time! I was squealing like a little piggy in the grocery store when I found this!
– Having a week of really awesome workouts!
– Having a movie night with Eddie’s Mom. We watched The Book Thief and loved it! I highly recommend it!
– Having nice enough weather to wear shorts and a tank top outside without getting cold! I feel so sorry for my Eddie back in Saskatchewan where it is still snowing…
– Knowing I will see my parents in 4 sleeps in beautiful Barbados!
What’s marvelous in your life this week?
Check out Katie’s blog for more marvelous in your Monday!