hey there, gorgeous!
weekly nourishment and
receive my free guide:
How To Fall In Love
With Yourself

Marvelous Monday: 04/21

Good Monday morning!

I hope you all had a great Easter weekend! Mine was really good. The best one in a while, actually, since I haven’t been able to spend the past few Easters with any family. It was so nice to spend this Easter with my future in-laws. I am so blessed to have such amazing in-laws-to-be in my life! I am also blessed that I will be spending next weekend with my parents! Only 4 more days until I leave for Barbados! Now that is marvelous.

What else is marvelous in my life? Well, let me tell you!

This week marvelous is…

Plantain Fries dipped in yolk

– Butter lettuce! I tried it for the first time this week. The perfect leaf for lettuce wraps! Why have I been using romaine this whole time!?

– New spring styles at Lulu. A lot of cute stuff, but nothing I just had to have. Although, I really did love the back of this t-shirt. I’d accept early birthday presents with open arms! Dad, I know you’re reading 😉

– A lunch date at my favourite place with an old friend

– A road trip with my future in-laws

– Finding a cute little organic vegan cafe in a new-to-me town and having tea there with Eddie’s Dad

– Trying grass fed beef for the first time! I was squealing like a little piggy in the grocery store when I found this!

– Having a week of really awesome workouts!

– Having a movie night with Eddie’s Mom. We watched The Book Thief and loved it! I highly recommend it!

– Having nice enough weather to wear shorts and a tank top outside without getting cold! I feel so sorry for my Eddie back in Saskatchewan where it is still snowing…

– Knowing I will see my parents in 4 sleeps in beautiful Barbados! 😀

What’s marvelous in your life this week?

Check out Katie’s blog for more marvelous in your Monday!

MiMM

Tags: , ,

27 Comments

Linz @ Itz Linz

April 21, 2014

need i even say it?? WILLIAM!!!!!!!!!! :) :) glad you had a lovely easter with eddie’s parents!

April 22, 2014

William should have been in this post. I am obsessed….

Laura@ Fit Running Mama

April 21, 2014

We had marvelous spring weather this weekend! Grilling, running, playing– it was AWESOME!!

grilling!? jealous

Glad you had such a nice weekend! I’m so glad the weather has finally warmed up!

oh yes me too :)

Ahh I’m loving the beautiful weather too! I’m glad you found some grass-fed beef!! :) it’s vacation week for me! Woot woot!

oh yay enjoy 😀

beth

April 21, 2014

I discovered Butter lettuce a couple of years ago. It is my favorite type of lettuce for sure. <3

Does the grass fed beef have more calories than regular? All the ones I see are like double the amount of cals and fat.

Happy you had a good Easter! When's the wedding, Meg?

April 22, 2014

i didn’t look at the cals? :) and the wedding is next summer! i will announce the date in a future post :)

beth

April 21, 2014

how do you make plantain fries?

April 22, 2014

i provided the link for the recipe in the post :)

Beth

April 22, 2014

whoops. Sorry about that!! I must not have been awake yet!

I’ve never had plantain fries before. And you dipped it in egg yolk?! Looks amazing!

April 22, 2014

it was amazing. best thing ever. addicted

Emily

April 21, 2014

I love that you’re so close with Eddie’s parents– they must adore you! (:

xoxo

April 22, 2014

they truly are the best :)

I’ve never tried any fries form dipped in egg yolk. I’m pretty curious about that one. :)

you gotta do it girl 😀

Diana @sosmallsostrong

April 21, 2014

Hellooooo Plantain Fries!! Dipped in that runny yolk, please sign me up!! My mom used to make a meal like that but it was with steak and is was awesome. Just wanted to tell you I mentioned you in the blog today because you really are a motivator! Keep doing what you do lady!! :)

April 22, 2014

Happy to hear you had a lovely Easter, Meg! I think I might have butter lettuce wraps for dinner tomorrow night – thanks for the idea! :)

mmmmmm <3 jealous! wish i could join

GiGi Eats Celebrities

April 21, 2014

EEEPS! I cannot wait to hear what you think about GF BEEF! I totally need you to pair it with an EGG YOLK!!!!!! Tar Tar perhaps 😛

April 22, 2014

mmmmm it was so good. mind blowing.

Michele

April 22, 2014

Plantains can do no wrong and love them with eggs!

yeah girl!!!!!!!