hey there, gorgeous!
weekly nourishment and
receive my free guide:
How To Fall In Love
With Yourself

Marvelous Monday: 05/05

Good morning!!!!

I missed you all so much and hope you missed me at least a smidge! ;)

I also hope you all had a marvelous week while I was away! I am having a hard time coming up with words to describe just how marvelous my week away was, so today’s post will be light on words, but I will be sharing some of my favourite pictures and moments from my holiday!

– Taking my first steps off the plane and into Barbados was pretty marvelous!

– Waking up to this beautiful view every morning

– Morning walks and talks with my Dad every morning

20140502_070545

– Paddle boarding for the first time ever in my life and not falling

20140427_135407(0)

– Sipping on fresh coconut water and eating fresh coconut

20140429_114356

– Experiencing a state of peacefulness that I’ve never experienced ever before

– Feeling the strongest and most vibrant I have ever felt

– Going snorkelling with my Dad

20140502_143401

– Meeting a monkey friend

20140502_142909

– And spending all of my time with two of my most favourite people in this world, my Mom and Dad.

As you can see, I had a marvelous week, so I will be linking today’s post up with Katie’s Marvelous Monday series!

MiMM

This week I will be back on track with blogging Monday through Friday, so if you have any questions about my trip to Barbados that you’d like me to answer please leave a comment below or email me at adashofmeg@gmail.com and I will publish a Barbados Q&A post later on this week :D Also, if you have a high five for this week’s High Five Friday post please email me so I can celebrate your successes! :D

Thank you!

Do you have any questions for me about my trip to Barbados?

Tags: , , ,

47 Comments

Jenn@Mark My Miles!

May 5, 2014

So glad to hear that you had a wonderful time! Can’t wait to read more about your trip. Have a beautiful Monday!!!

May 5, 2014

what more would you like to read about? :)

Can’t wait to hear more about you trip! Totally Marvolus!

May 5, 2014

what more would you like to read about? :)

Linz @ Itz Linz

May 5, 2014

i want that real coconut water and coconut!! glad you had fun!! :) :)

May 5, 2014

ahhhhh it was so good! snacked on it every day!

Sara @ LovingOnTheRun

May 5, 2014

So glad you had such an amazing trip!!

Serena

you met a monkey?
    You met a monkey!! that’s so awesome, how was the little pup? :D

hahahaha it was awesome! her name is Samara :D

cait @pieceofcait

you look amazing so radiant! <3

May 5, 2014

aw thanks Cait :D i seriously FELT radiant. more than i ever have before. i want to write a post about it but not sure where to begin

Laura

May 5, 2014

You look like you had a wonderful time in a beautiful place! I love the monkey pic! :) I’d love to read more about what you guys ate. Did you go grocery shopping there or mostly eat out? What kinds of local cuisine did you enjoy? Thanks!

perfect :) thank you so much for including questions <3

Barbados looks amazing. And that monkey…so cute! I’m so glad you enjoyed yourself. :-)

Livi

May 5, 2014

It looks amazing!! Glad you had an awesome week!

Ashley M

May 5, 2014

Oh Meg, this sounds like such an amazing vacation! I am SO happy you were able to get away with your parents and enjoy an incredible week away! Happy to have you back!

May 5, 2014

thanks sista :D you make me feel so loved

Cat

May 5, 2014

Aw I’d love to go to Barbados – especially to meet that monkey ;)

May 5, 2014

you have to go some day :D

Heather J

May 5, 2014

I’d like to read about all the great food Barbados has to offer! Any interesting tropical fruits?

great question :) thank you <3

Barbados looks amazingly beautiful! Looks like you had a great time! I’ve never tried paddle boarding but I’ve gone snorkeling in Hawaii and had a blast! What was your favorite activity in Barbados?

perfect question! thank you Polly <3

Michele

May 5, 2014

I like the coconut water picture, looks like a beautiful trip :)

Jody - Fit at 56

May 5, 2014

Getting away is so fun & to beauty like this – awesome! I was there once for work… beautiful but a lot of poverty too which was sad… Love the pics!

Miss you a smidge? Try a ton! Those photos are BEAUTIFUL and you are looking absolutely BLISSFUL. Happy to have you back:)

May 5, 2014

hahahaha thanks sista :D i have missed you too

Emily

May 5, 2014

Ahhhh…SO much fun! The photos are absolutely beautiful.
    Can’t wait to see/hear more!
    xoxo

May 5, 2014

if you want to hear about anything specific please ask me a q so i can answer it on wednesday :D

Jess

May 5, 2014

I would love to here about the different foods you got to try! I hear Barbados has some amazing tropical fruit

perfect :D thanks Jess

I wouldn’t mind waking up to those views. ;)
    It looks BEAUTIFUL there! I’m happy to hear you had a great time! :)

Mary

May 5, 2014

The thing you think is a “must do” while visiting Barbados?
    Are the locals/community nice?
    I am a raw vegan and just curious how well it would accommodate one… Is there a large amount of fruit/veggies available?

great questions :D thank you so much Mary

Jordan

May 5, 2014

Uhmm DUH we missed you! Although you did hold true to your instagram promise so I suppose that makes up for leaving us ;)
    But seriously, your trip looks amazinggg. I think my favorite part is that you experienced “a state of peacefulness that I’ve never experienced ever before.” That’s a feeling like no other and something not many people get to truly experience and enjoy. Gosh, I hope I get to feel that on vacation (in two weeks!!!! but whose counting…)
    and as always, jealous of your tan…
    xoxo

May 5, 2014

seriously all that IG action was just for you love ;) love ya

Purelytwins

May 5, 2014

loved seeing your pictures on IG! so glad you had a wonderful trip!

picturing myself on the beach :)

it was so lovely :D

Olga

May 6, 2014

It looks amazing!
    You look so happy and healthy.

I would like to know if there are any special tropical fruits or local foods that you tried?

May 6, 2014

thank you Olga :) and i will include my answer in tomorrow’s post for you

24. Pingback: Still Feeling Marvelous