I missed you all so much and hope you missed me at least a smidge!
I also hope you all had a marvelous week while I was away! I am having a hard time coming up with words to describe just how marvelous my week away was, so today’s post will be light on words, but I will be sharing some of my favourite pictures and moments from my holiday!
- Taking my first steps off the plane and into Barbados was pretty marvelous!
- Waking up to this beautiful view every morning
- Morning walks and talks with my Dad every morning
- Paddle boarding for the first time ever in my life and not falling
- Sipping on fresh coconut water and eating fresh coconut
- Experiencing a state of peacefulness that I’ve never experienced ever before
- Feeling the strongest and most vibrant I have ever felt
- Going snorkelling with my Dad
- Meeting a monkey friend
- And spending all of my time with two of my most favourite people in this world, my Mom and Dad.
As you can see, I had a marvelous week, so I will be linking today’s post up with Katie’s Marvelous Monday series!
This week I will be back on track with blogging Monday through Friday, so if you have any questions about my trip to Barbados that you’d like me to answer please leave a comment below or email me at email@example.com and I will publish a Barbados Q&A post later on this week Also, if you have a high five for this week’s High Five Friday post please email me so I can celebrate your successes!
Do you have any questions for me about my trip to Barbados?