Thinking Out Loud: 05/15
I always enjoy Thursday Thoughts posts. They are fun to read, but also fun to write! Today I will be participating in Amanda’s Thinking Out Loud series for the first time, which is essentially the same thing as Thursday Thoughts. I hope you enjoy!
1. I made my first purchase in a very long time from Lululemon this week! I’ve had a gift card for Lulu burning a hole in pocket since Christmas, but I just didn’t love anything they had to offer, so I didn’t buy anything… until this week! I bought the Muscle Tank in black and absolutely love it. Definitely my new favourite workout tank! I love how it looks with my blue free to be bra underneath!
2. Pharrell Williams’ CD, G I R L, is my new favourite thing. I love it even more than my new Lulu tank. I listen to this CD every day, pretty much non stop. I listen to it in the morning as I get ready for the day. I listen to it on my way to the gym, grocery store, class, you name it! I am listening to it! I love every single track on this album, but if I had to pick a favourite track it would be number 3, Hunter.
3. My tan is fading and I am sad.
4. Only 49 more days until I move home and get to be with my fiancé and parents again!
5. I forgot how amazing DAVIDsTEA’s Coffee Pu’erh tea is. Last week I mentioned that I was drinking coffee (yes, real coffee) while in Barbados, but for the past week I’ve switched to coffee pu’erh tea instead. I like it better than real coffee, so it’s been my drink of choice in the mornings lately!
6. The barometric pressure in London has been insane lately. I am not one to get headaches, but on Monday I had a killer headache from the changing weather. Headaches are so rare for me… I didn’t know what to do with myself!
7. Last night I went out for dinner and a movie with a friend and it made me realize a few things… 1) I’m going to really miss my London friends in 49 days (see #4), 2) I am going to really miss Milestones in 49 days (why aren’t there any Milestones’ in Saskatchewan!?), 3) Neighbors was a great movie if you need a good laugh. Seth Rogen is definitely a favourite of mine. 4) I find James Franco more attractive than Dave Franco… thoughts?
There’s just something about James… 😉
8. I’ve been spending a lot less time on Instagram lately and it feels sooooooo good. Seriously, try it. There’s much more to life than staring at your phone all day. Oh, and I think my elevated feelings of self-love, self acceptance, and overall happiness can be attributed to less Instagram usage. Fact.
9. Ground meat is one of my favourite foods. I suppose it would be my fourth favourite food seeing as how eggs, salmon, and avocado claim the top 3 spots. Anyways, I’ve been enjoying grass fed ground beef lately and it’s unlike anything I’ve ever tasted before. Amazing.
10. I think you all should email me submissions for tomorrow’s High Five Friday post! I love hearing from you and celebrating your successes 😀
Think out loud with me! What are some of your thoughts today? And, seriously, who do you find more attractive… James Franco or Dave Franco?