I always enjoy Thursday Thoughts posts. They are fun to read, but also fun to write! Today I will be participating in Amanda’s Thinking Out Loud series for the first time, which is essentially the same thing as Thursday Thoughts. I hope you enjoy!
1. I made my first purchase in a very long time from Lululemon this week! I’ve had a gift card for Lulu burning a hole in pocket since Christmas, but I just didn’t love anything they had to offer, so I didn’t buy anything… until this week! I bought the Muscle Tank in black and absolutely love it. Definitely my new favourite workout tank! I love how it looks with my blue free to be bra underneath!
2. Pharrell Williams’ CD, G I R L, is my new favourite thing. I love it even more than my new Lulu tank. I listen to this CD every day, pretty much non stop. I listen to it in the morning as I get ready for the day. I listen to it on my way to the gym, grocery store, class, you name it! I am listening to it! I love every single track on this album, but if I had to pick a favourite track it would be number 3, Hunter.
3. My tan is fading and I am sad.
4. Only 49 more days until I move home and get to be with my fiancé and parents again!
5. I forgot how amazing DAVIDsTEA’s Coffee Pu’erh tea is. Last week I mentioned that I was drinking coffee (yes, real coffee) while in Barbados, but for the past week I’ve switched to coffee pu’erh tea instead. I like it better than real coffee, so it’s been my drink of choice in the mornings lately!
6. The barometric pressure in London has been insane lately. I am not one to get headaches, but on Monday I had a killer headache from the changing weather. Headaches are so rare for me… I didn’t know what to do with myself!
7. Last night I went out for dinner and a movie with a friend and it made me realize a few things… 1) I’m going to really miss my London friends in 49 days (see #4), 2) I am going to really miss Milestones in 49 days (why aren’t there any Milestones’ in Saskatchewan!?), 3) Neighbors was a great movie if you need a good laugh. Seth Rogen is definitely a favourite of mine. 4) I find James Franco more attractive than Dave Franco… thoughts?
There’s just something about James…
8. I’ve been spending a lot less time on Instagram lately and it feels sooooooo good. Seriously, try it. There’s much more to life than staring at your phone all day. Oh, and I think my elevated feelings of self-love, self acceptance, and overall happiness can be attributed to less Instagram usage. Fact.
9. Ground meat is one of my favourite foods. I suppose it would be my fourth favourite food seeing as how eggs, salmon, and avocado claim the top 3 spots. Anyways, I’ve been enjoying grass fed ground beef lately and it’s unlike anything I’ve ever tasted before. Amazing.
10. I think you all should email me submissions for tomorrow’s High Five Friday post! I love hearing from you and celebrating your successes
Think out loud with me! What are some of your thoughts today? And, seriously, who do you find more attractive… James Franco or Dave Franco?