hey there, gorgeous!
weekly nourishment and
receive my free guide:
How To Fall In Love
With Yourself

Thinking Out Loud: 05/15

I always enjoy Thursday Thoughts posts. They are fun to read, but also fun to write! Today I will be participating in Amanda’s Thinking Out Loud series for the first time, which is essentially the same thing as Thursday Thoughts. I hope you enjoy!

Thinking-Out-Loud

1. I made my first purchase in a very long time from Lululemon this week! I’ve had a gift card for Lulu burning a hole in pocket since Christmas, but I just didn’t love anything they had to offer, so I didn’t buy anything… until this week! I bought the Muscle Tank in black and absolutely love it. Definitely my new favourite workout tank! I love how it looks with my blue free to be bra underneath!

2. Pharrell Williams’ CD, G I R L, is my new favourite thing. I love it even more than my new Lulu tank. I listen to this CD every day, pretty much non stop. I listen to it in the morning as I get ready for the day. I listen to it on my way to the gym, grocery store, class, you name it! I am listening to it! I love every single track on this album, but if I had to pick a favourite track it would be number 3, Hunter.

3. My tan is fading and I am sad.

4. Only 49 more days until I move home and get to be with my fiancé and parents again!

5. I forgot how amazing DAVIDsTEA’s Coffee Pu’erh tea is. Last week I mentioned that I was drinking coffee (yes, real coffee) while in Barbados, but for the past week I’ve switched to coffee pu’erh tea instead. I like it better than real coffee, so it’s been my drink of choice in the mornings lately!

6. The barometric pressure in London has been insane lately. I am not one to get headaches, but on Monday I had a killer headache from the changing weather. Headaches are so rare for me… I didn’t know what to do with myself!

7. Last night I went out for dinner and a movie with a friend and it made me realize a few things… 1) I’m going to really miss my London friends in 49 days (see #4), 2) I am going to really miss Milestones in 49 days (why aren’t there any Milestones’ in Saskatchewan!?), 3) Neighbors was a great movie if you need a good laugh. Seth Rogen is definitely a favourite of mine. 4) I find James Franco more attractive than Dave Franco… thoughts?

Franco-Brothers

There’s just something about James… ;)

8. I’ve been spending a lot less time on Instagram lately and it feels sooooooo good. Seriously, try it. There’s much more to life than staring at your phone all day. Oh, and I think my elevated feelings of self-love, self acceptance, and overall happiness can be attributed to less Instagram usage. Fact.

9. Ground meat is one of my favourite foods. I suppose it would be my fourth favourite food seeing as how eggs, salmon, and avocado claim the top 3 spots. Anyways, I’ve been enjoying grass fed ground beef lately and it’s unlike anything I’ve ever tasted before. Amazing.

10. I think you all should email me submissions for tomorrow’s High Five Friday post! I love hearing from you and celebrating your successes :D

Think out loud with me! What are some of your thoughts today? And, seriously, who do you find more attractive… James Franco or Dave Franco?

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

58 Comments

That tank is awsome! I must get one now, haha!

Tina Muir

May 15, 2014

I love how you are also doing a countdown…I am at 18 days today! Wooohoooo! If only I could go home…..but I cant :( A boyfriend will do though :)

Oooh good to know about the pharell CD, I may have to give that a purchase!

omg you must buy it :D !!!!!!!!!! and yay 18 days

Jenn@Mark My Miles!

May 15, 2014

Yay! So glad you joined in on Amanda’s party!

Sara @ LovingOnTheRun

May 15, 2014

I love that tank!! If my budget would allow me I’d have to go check that out! Looks awesome!

Shannon

May 15, 2014

Agreed on the Franco selection :)
    And I love ground meat too! It seems to be easier for my stomach to digest – big points in my book!

And I actually have another High Five for this week! :) Woot!

May 15, 2014

yay for a high five :D so happy about that! thanks! and so happy you like james better ;) yum

Shannon

Haha, lots of yum!
        Oh and by the way, you’re still 100x tanner than me :) haha!

May 18, 2014

haha i am always naturally tan but my Barbados tan is gone :(

The Coffee Pu’erh from David’s is probably my favourite tea that they carry, and I’m kind of afraid to walk into Lulu… it never ends well [for my wallet].

May 15, 2014

haha you and i would do some damage there

Lisa

May 15, 2014

With all of the great restaurants in London, what makes you choose eating at a chain? I would be missing a lot of my favorites if I moved away from there… but definitely not a chain!

May 15, 2014

what makes me choose it? it’s one of my favs :) despite being a chain i still love it

Lisa

May 15, 2014

What are your other favorites (aside from sushi)?

May 18, 2014

i have tons and will be doing a post about them in June

• Lisa

May 20, 2014

Darn … I wish you could respond briefly, as I am visiting the area soon. Thanks anyway.

May 20, 2014

Had I known that I would have, so here is a list:
          – Garlic’s
          – Blackfriar’s
          – Tasting Room
          – Crave
          – Bertoldi’s

Michele

May 15, 2014

We definitely share some favorite foods, although I would have to add plantains to my top 5 lately :) Definitely James, hands down no contest. And definitely want to see neighbors!

May 15, 2014

yay for james :D yummy yummy ;) haha and you reminded me to buy some plantains! how have you been enjoying them lately girl?

Michele

May 15, 2014

I usually slice them (yellow-brown soft ones), fry in coconut oil, and have them with pretty much anything but my favorite is with eggs/chicken sausage/kale in the morning :) I have also made chips out of the green ones.

May 18, 2014

mmmmm i really love the green ones

LOVE that new tank!! So cute! I had to put on my blinders while in Lulu the other week. I knew my mission was shorts so I tried to stick to it! haha

you did well! i hope to go to lulu with you some day <3

Okay. I have a really funny take with the James Franco situation. My husband gets told all the time that he looks like James Franco when he has shorter hair, so I’m automatically biased toward James. :) Lol. I tweeted a picture about it if you want to see it. But I also LOVE Pharrell’s new CD too. I have it on repeat!

May 18, 2014

i totally see the resemblance!!!!!! thank you for sharing!

Ang @ Nutty for Life

May 15, 2014

Love that tank! I bought two sale Lulu tanks last week so my count is up to three now. Making progress, haha. Just joking. James is without a doubt more attractive than Dave, I think it’s something about their cheekbones. But that’s my unscientific opinion :p

Livi

James > Dave !

Andrea

May 15, 2014

I agree with the Franco selection if we’re talking about James back in the day. Have you seen him lately though? Not cute. Not to mention the fact that he was caught perving on an underage girl. Yuck! I can’t wait to see Neighbours!

i just saw it again!

Linz @ Itz Linz

James Franco!

I like ground meat too, especially ground turkey!

Pharrell is awesome! I love his music!

Emily

May 15, 2014

These 49 days are going to fly by!
    Love the tank. (:

May 18, 2014

thanks love :) i am obsessed

Amen to #8 girl! Major props for recognizing that in yourself. xoxo

thank you so much! i feel a lot better <3

Danielle

May 15, 2014

Love that tank, so adorable! I wish I had a lulu close to me, then again it’s probably good that I don’t ;)

May 18, 2014

haha! i know it is in the mall nearest to me! so bad, but so awesome at the same time

Danielle

May 15, 2014

I love that tank, so adorable! I wish I had a lulu close to me, then again it’s probably good that I don’t ;)

Purelytwins

May 15, 2014

DAVIDsTEA’s Coffee Pu’erh –> we need to try this!!

Love James too!

May 18, 2014

yes you girls should order some!!!!!! you’d love it

Yaara Leve

May 15, 2014

Dave is sooo much hotter and a better actor than James. I actually hate James Franco. I find him super arrogant and not attractive. I also don’t find his acting skill very good either. Just my opinion. He actually teaches now at my college–I went to NYU and I heard that he got a professor fired there because the professor gave him a bad grade or something when he himself was a student. Sorry–really not a fan of his.

each to their own :)

What pretty tomatoes! And pretty boys! I think I’d have to go with James, but only because Dave reminds me of this guy in middle school who annoyed the s*** out of me.

HAHAHAHA I LOVE that reason

Kim @FITsique

May 15, 2014

I swear my favorite part of vacation is turning my phone off for a few days. It gives me major anxiety when I need to turn it back on and re-catch up with the world!

May 18, 2014

crazy right? so why don’t we just limit all the time!? something i am trying very hard to do

Jody - Fit at 56

May 16, 2014

All good BUT I can’t believe you are so close to moving home already!!!!

such an amazing feeling!

James Franco all the way. He actually grew up a city over from me. Swoon. Love the lulu tank!

26. Pingback: Thinking Out Loud: 05/22