Thinking Out Loud: 05/22
1. I love Sephora. Ok, I don’t really love Sephora ($$$$$$$!), but I love the fact that they have nail polish “testers”. I went there the other day, gave myself a mani with said tester nail polish, spritzed myself with some perfume, and left.
2. I really loved the colour I chose to paint my nails with while at Sephora, so I bought the OPI look alike the very next day called Hopelessly In Love (and saved some $$$$ 😉 )
3. I almost bought the new OPI colour called Chillin’ Like A Villain cause, seriously, that name is awesome, but I didn’t like the colour as much, so stuck with Hopelessly In Love.
4. I also really loved the perfume I tested out at Sephora. Who knew the Olsen twins would come up with such an amazing fragrance? It has officially been added to my birthday wish list.
5. You must be wondering when my birthday is. It’s June 20th! I’ll give you a minute to write that on your calendar… 😉
6. I went to the theatre to go see Neighbors again, but with a different group of friends this time. I just needed to get out of the house and didn’t mind seeing the same movie for the second time in the same week. And, surprisingly, I actually liked it more the second time around. I laughed out loud more and probably caught a few more of the jokes. However, I did have to google what 420 meant… Yes I am that naive and oblivious to such things (You’ll know what I’m talking about if you saw the movie or if you watch the video below!)
7. Before the movie they showed trailers for 22 Jump Street. I absolutely adore Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill, so I think that’s a must see. I’m looking forward to when it hits theatres in June!
8. I fell asleep while listening to a Balanced Bites podcast the other night and then started dreaming that I was best friends with Diane Sanfilippo and Liz Wolfe. It was so much fun and we had a blast hanging out at Diane’s house. If only dreams could be for real…
9. Speaking about dreams, we learnt in class that if you think about your dreams, talk about them, and share them with others, you can increase your health and lifespan! So, if you had a dream last night… share it! I want to hear it!
10. 42 days until I move home!
11. Tomorrow is High Five Friday! Please email me your high fives by tonight so I can feature you! 😀 (my email is firstname.lastname@example.org)
Think out loud with me! What are some thoughts you’re having today? Any dreams to share?