#100HappyDays Challenge Update 5

by Meg on June 16, 2014

Since I missed updating you on the #100HappyDays Challenge I’m doing last week, I figured I’d start off this week with an update on how the challenge is going and what has been making me happy lately!

MiMM

And since being happy is an absolutely marvelous feeling, I will being linking up to Katie’s Marvelous Monday today!

The #100HappyDays challenge is still going really well for me. My critical eyes came out to play last week and gave me a bit of grief in the body peace department, but since doing the #100HappyDays challenge I am able to focus on all the good and happiness in my life instead of the issues with body image I was experiencing last week.

Here’s to a better week filled with happiness and body peace!

Day 30 – Going out for dinner with a friend I hadn’t seen since Christmas! She came all the way from Waterloo (1 hour away from London) to have dinner with me :) We went to Bungalow.

Unfortunately, the only picture I have of the two of us is really blurry!

IMG_20140604_194904

Day 31 – Starting a new course at CSNN today (the second last course before I’m done my Natural Nutrition program!) The course is called Allergies.

Day 32 – Unexpectedly seeing a friend at DAVIDsTEA and then having a tea date with her :)

Day 33 – The smell of lilacs during my walk

Day 34 – Receiving a text from Heather saying I was missed at BLEND!

Day 35 – Listening to podcasts in the morning while I get ready for the day. I look forward to this “me time” every day!

Day 36 – Picking strawberries with my friend Holly at her farm

Day 37 – Buying 5 tank tops for $5.00 each

Day 38 – Iced tea from DAVIDsTEA. I also look forward to this every day!

Day 39 – Meeting Ange for tea

Day 40 – Having a family BBQ for Father’s Day at Eddie’s sisters house

Day 41 – Plantain fries

What’s been making you happy lately?

I hope you enjoy these posts and that they give you a little extra happiness in your day! Have a great Monday!

PS If you have a high five to share please email me at adashofmeg@gmail.com :D

Liz @ I Heart Vegetables June 16, 2014 at 6:59 AM

YUM! Those strawberries look amazing. I’m so happy that fresh berries are in season! :)

I hope you have a great week, girl!

Linz @ Itz Linz June 16, 2014 at 7:24 AM

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiilliam :) :) and all the family time we had this weekend with the amazing dads!

Livi June 16, 2014 at 8:13 AM

OMG plantain fries are soooo yummy!

Samantha @ The Faithful Runner June 16, 2014 at 8:34 AM

Love it! I’ve been happy to be able to pay off some extra bills! On our way to debt free! :)

Katie @ Talk Less, Say More June 16, 2014 at 9:32 AM

I told you that you were missed at Blend too! ;)

I fell off the #100happydays challenge friend…I tried to pick it back up but I keep falling off again. I feel like at this point I need to just start over… :(

Emily June 16, 2014 at 10:57 AM

this is such a beautiful concept! I think I’ll start writing mine down too because I had a pretty rough couple of days last week and I think focusing on the good stuff is just what I need!
how do you make your plantain fries? they’re on sale near me this week and I can’t seem to get the right ratio of heat/time/crispiness! thanks for the inspiration to stay positive, girl!

Dominique @ Eat, Pray, Lift June 16, 2014 at 7:29 PM

That is a STEAL on those tank tops! Glad you’ve been so happy lately. :) I’ve been happy today because I finally spent some time on mobility/yoga/SMFR this morning, and I started my new job!

Nancy June 16, 2014 at 8:01 PM

Wait?! What. Where are those $5 tanks from? Lol, I need some!

Michele June 16, 2014 at 8:31 PM

Perspective is hard to achieve when I’m struggling with various everyday challenges so it’s a nice reminder think about all the good stuff.

Spending time with family never fails to make me happy. Also hanging out with my husband after the kids are asleep and just talking :)

Emily June 16, 2014 at 11:01 PM

$5 tank tops?! Deal of the century! Love that.

So happy that you’re happy. xoxo