hey there, gorgeous!
weekly nourishment and
receive my free guide:
How To Fall In Love
With Yourself

A Marvelous Last Weekend In London

June 30, 2014 | Marvellous Monday | 17 Comments

Well, guys. It’s finally here…

My last day at CSNN is today and I move this week. This week is a big one!

Yesterday marked the end of my last week of life in London and it was marvelous! I seriously couldn’t have spent my weekend in a better way. It was filled with happiness, so I am going to do a recap of it while updating you on my #100HappyDays challenge and joining in on Katie’s Marvelous Monday link up!

It’s hard to believe that I am already half way done the #100HappyDays challenge! It feels like I just started!

Day 49 – Planting the herb garden with my Mom

Day 50 – Getting the best pedicure ever

Day 51 – Saying goodbye to my family and knowing it will only be 8 more sleeps until I am with them again!

Day 52 – Having dinner with my friend Holly

Day 53 – Having dinner with my friend Deana (and enjoying the best burger of my life! It was buffalo!)

Day 54 – Spending the day in Stratford

Day 55 – Watching Eddie’s nieces (my nieces, too!) perform in their piano recital!

What has been making you happy lately? Was your weekend marvelous? What is making your Monday marvelous?

Tags: , ,

cait @pieceofcait

June 30, 2014

that burger looks amazing!!! and the guac :)

July 6, 2014

lol guac is a must!

Tina Muir

June 30, 2014

Enjoy your last day! I am also over halfway, and it is surprising, but now I am already thinking about extending it more than 100 days…it does really make you stop to think, and I realize often how many happy things I could have chosen from! Have a wonderful week!

July 6, 2014

just do it for the rest of your life πŸ˜€ i used to keep a gratitude journal and every night i would write something down

Linz @ Itz Linz

June 30, 2014

fun! you know what always makes my weekends (and everyday) marvelous! hehe

July 6, 2014

william πŸ˜‰

June 30, 2014

Congrats. I love Stratford.

What will you be doing with your degree from CSNN?

July 6, 2014

i will have my own private practice :)

Such a great weekend! Love getting to hear all about it!

(Did you notice I totally fell off the #100happydays bandwagon..crap! lol)

July 6, 2014

lol yes! oopsie

I love fresh garden herbs and getting a great pedi! :) I’m happy that there’s been great weather lately. I’ve needed the sunshine!

June 30, 2014

Looks like a great weekend, and yum to that burger!

awww! My weekend was spent hosting a marvelous BBQ with my friends. One of my favorite things to do is entertain! Enjoy your last few days in London!

Sara @ LovingOnTheRun

June 30, 2014

So exciting that you are moving soon! GOOD LUCK!!

June 30, 2014

Burgers and huac are always a great combo!

July 1, 2014

Sooooo happy for you, Meg!! So many great things are coming your way!! Congratulations! xoxo :)

July 6, 2014