Thinking Out Loud: 07/03
Well, when you’re reading this I’m most likely either:
A) Frantically packing my last minute items before I board the plane to Saskatchewan
B) On the plane, making my way to Saskatchewan, and thinking about the exciting future ahead of me…
C) Finally back in my hometown of Yorkton, Saskatchewan, which is where I will be calling home once again!
It’s been a busy week with school coming to an end and making the big move back to Saskatchewan, so I’ve had a lot of thoughts – perfect timing for another Thinking Out Loud post!
1. My last class at CSNN was this past Monday, but I didn’t actually feel relieved from my school stress until yesterday afternoon since I had an oral case study to do, which included a 15 minute memorized presentation on a case study client of mine. The picture above captures exactly how I felt right after I was done my presentation. I was on top of the world.
2. But then I remembered that I have to study all summer for my exam that takes place August 22nd.
3. I move today! I can’t believe the day is finally here! I moved to London 4 years ago, swore I would never move back to Yorkton, but now want to live in Yorkton and make it my home once again more than anywhere else in the world!
4. Since this past week was my last week living in London, I went out for dinner a lot. 6 out of the 7 days of the week. 4 of those days included meals at Bungalow. I’m not exaggerating or lying and I ordered a burger each time and I enjoyed every single bite all 4 times.
5. Yesterday included my last workout at my gym in London. I used the prowler for the last time. I’m sure going to miss that thing. Funny to think I was so intimidated by it a few months ago and now I don’t want to say goodbye…
6. Seriously, I can’t say goodbye to the prowler. I love using it once a week after a lower body workout, so I am hoping I can find someone in Yorkton who can weld one for me!
7. I’m really excited to go to the fair with Eddie this weekend. I know the fair is really dirty, dusty, busy, and loud, but I’m looking forward to walking around the grounds with him, watching chuck wagon races, and hopefully running into some old friends, too!
8. So, I guess Saskatchewan is experiencing some pretty severe flooding right now. This is my Dad in a canoe, on my Uncle’s yard, trying to get to his house as there was no other way to get there.
My heart goes out to all of those who have been affected by the flood.
9. Hopefully the highways from Yorkton to Regina are re-opened (as they were closed earlier this week due to the flood) so my Mom can pick my up from the airport!
10. Tomorrow is High Five Friday 😀 Please email me your HFF submissions to email@example.com 😀 Don’t know what I’m talking about? Read more about HFF here!
What are some of your thoughts today?