This page was inspired by Caitlin. She created a list titled, Amazing Me, which is an ongoing list of things that make her amazing!
I loved Caitlin’s idea and was reminded that I am amazing and marvellous too when I received this package from Chelsey.
You can read more about the above package and Amazing Me here.
I will be creating my own Amazing Me list and be updating it frequently as I think of more things that make me amazing.
You can show your support by creating your own Amazing Me page on your blog or by using the hashtag #AmazingMe on Twitter.
Meg is Amazing because…
- I love spending time with my family
- My parents are my best friends
- I love to help others
- I inspire others
- I love to smile
- I have good cooking skills
- I am creative in the kitchen
- I am not a picky eater and never have been
- I will experiment with different foods – even weird ones like frog legs!
- I take good care of my teeth
- I do chores without my parents asking me to
- I keep my bedroom clean without even trying
- I keep my apartment clean in London even when school gets busy
- I graduated from high school
- I am in university
- I have been part of a student council for the past seven years
- I am the VP Public Relations Commissioner for SHEA at Brescia
- I planned Brescia’s Wine and Cheese in 2012 and it was a huge success!
- I could finish my undergrad an entire term early because of all of my hard work throughout the past three years
- I make friends easily
- I am great at keeping in touch with long distance family members and friends
- I recovered from my eating disorder without being hospitalized
- I volunteer for a Registered Dietitian during the summers
- I made a gluten free product guide which was published and now all of the Registered Dietitians in my hometown and surrounding area use it on a daily basis
- I made a milk alternatives brochure for the Registered Dietitians in my hometown to use and give their clients
- I volunteered for the Eating Disorders Foundation of Canada
- I moved far away from home to go to university
- I pray every night
- I enjoy going to church
- I make an honest effort to go to church every Sunday
- I sing in church
- I donate the clothes that I no longer wear to charities or pass them down to relatives
- I can play the piano
- I am a good swimmer
- I have a very impressive back stroke
- I am great at giving massages
- I am good at painting other peoples’ nails
- I always say please and thank you – I am very polite
- I know that money isn’t everything – I rather do what I love
- I am good at drawing
- I can play the drums and teach myself a song by just listening to the music
- I can play the flute well
- I am able to take rest days without anxiety
- One of my best friends lives in Nebraska and I have never met her in “real life”. Yet…
- I took an entire week off from the gym/working out while vacationing in Barbados
- I participated in the IE Challenge in March and was able to work towards repairing my relationship with food
- I have my Bachelor of Science in Food and Nutrition